Super Contributor

Help with delayed shipping

[ Edited ]

I placed order  on May 4. I have received a couple emails telling me shipping is delayed. I have tried to communicate via email and get a canned response. I realize things are slower right now, but 3+ weeks is unacceptable. 
I want to cancel the order, but am unable to.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Help with delayed shipping

I am having the same problem I have orders 3 weeks old that are still in process. I also understand a delay but I think 1 of my 9 orders should have shipped by now. I have talked to a couple of QVC customer service people and I really feel sorry for them as I don't think they really have any answers and just have to listen to the complaints. I am only looking for transparency and the option to cancel orders if they can't deliver the products.

Occasional Visitor

I am also having the same problem. Shipping has been delayed twice. I understand that there are delays in shipping, but mine has not even shipped, it is still "in progress". I should be able to cancel this order, but no help from QVC.  When I go to my order, it says,  order cannot be changed.  REALLY?

Esteemed Contributor

An order I placed on May 15 is still in process.  While another order placed on May 23 shipped the next day.  Both are Denim and Co. items.

It makes no sense.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
QVC Customer Care

Hi @GusMo I am unable to cancel the order, however I did put in a request for it to be canceled. Keep an eye on it.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @HipsterGranny I am so sorry for the delay. I checked your account and you were sent several emails concerning multi order delays. If you did not receive the emails please check your junk mail. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @danmo I am so sorry for the delay. If you would like me to request your order be canceled please post the item number of the product and I will send the request.

Occasional Contributor

I checked my junk mail and no QVC. I have all of the confirmations of the orders I have placed and I talked to someone who said things would be delivered June 1st which I doubt since nothing has been shipped and the status is still in process. 

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

An order I placed on May 15 is still in process.  While another order placed on May 23 shipped the next day.  Both are Denim and Co. items.

It makes no sense.

@Puppy Lips    It makes perfect sense.  Some items have been in the warehouse for a long time.  Other items which were scheduled to be on hand have not yet arrived due to transportation problems and there isn't a darn thing QVC (or any retailer) can do about it but wait just like you're doing. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I ordered a shirt almost 3 weeks ago and was told it might ship in 2-3 days sorry not buying it. Now I have 4 orders In process. I’m getting all my other orders from other websites without any issues.