Super Contributor

Help With Returning Compressed Pillows, Thank You

Hi,
I originally ordered a set of fully *compressed* in box, Home Reflections Cluster Pillows Set Of 2-

I found them to be incredibly uncomfortable, hard as a rock, and not at all as described, pretty much unbearable for sleep- but am greatly concerned about return procedure as they came in the shipping box as I said totally COMPRESSED, flat as a pancake, and now of course they're fully expanded and can't at all possibly fit in the box they were shipped in- what is the return process for these pillows?
I really have no way to go out and purchase a new much larger box, and would we be compensated for such purchase?
I've purchased pillows from QVC in the past actually, and in the past was pleased with them and therefore didn't return them, so have no experience with this type of return -

Thanks for any help!

Honored Contributor

Re: Help With Returning Compressed Pillows, Thank You

@DooneyGal2 - You can always try stuffing them into the box, as much as possible, and as you do use a vacuum hose to suck the air out, and just keep compressing them.  That's how those bags they used to sell work.  You used to put the item in, vacuum the air out and then close a seal they had.

You could put them into a plastic garbage bag.  Try it and then seal the box up real quick!  Woman Very Happy  

Oh and make sure you have the return info in the box first.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

Re: Help With Returning Compressed Pillows, Thank You

@DooneyGal2.  You need to inquire at the USPS, but i think you may be able to ship them in a very sturdy plastic bag like a contractor's  bag.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment