Honored Contributor

Great Customer Service Experience

[ Edited ]

I ordered a garnet ring today while I was at work, one that I have had my eye on for a very long time and it came back in a size that I can wear.

The price was 28 dollars lower today, with free shipping. I knew I had a 20 percent off coupon at home but I ordered the ring anyway because I didn't want to miss out on it. It's a garnet ring in memory of my Mom.

When I got home I tested to see if the coupon would work on the ring and it did. My size was sold out. 

So I called the customer service number, and after a very short wait the nicest and most polite rep named Teresa answered my call.

I told her the situation. The order was still in process, so she applied the coupon and said yes she could do that and told me all the details about the new price and easy pays.

She did it all very quickly and efficiently on her computer.  It's a significant savings on the ring, and Teresa made it so easy and provided great customer service.

Thank you Teresa!

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

Re: Great Customer Service Experience

@Greeneyedlady21,

That's so great!

I do think the customer service reps and the Social Team go out of their way to make things the best for the customer and it means so much in terms of how I feel about QVC. I think they are the best part of the company.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

It's so nice to talk to a capable customer service representative who can get the job done.

Honored Contributor

This is the ring, Affinity gems gemstone swirl ring. I love the London Blue topaz version too, but it's only available in size 4. It's also available in a beautiful Madeira citrine.

I've never ordered anything from Affinity Gems, this ring has good reviews so I hope it works out well for me.

J428874

Screenshot_20240224-210610-229.png

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 - It looks like a beautiful ring.  The Madeira citrine is really striking, too.

I hope you love it, when it arrives.

And it's nice to hear some compliments about the Q's customer service.  I think they do a great job.

Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   I'm glad you got your beautiful ring with a discount. Enjoy!

However, I wish my experience with the Q Social Team were as fruitful. I've emailed them twice on different issues and no reply at all. The latest was my problem with theQ removing all my posts, wish list, and orders because I was forced to sign in as a new poster.

The orders list is the most important because I've returned some earrings but didn't keep the order #. No info if they got the return. I am looking high and low for the receipt from the postpaid label, but so far, no luck.

Super Contributor

I've never had a problem with emailing Customer Service..They are the Best !!

Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21    I replied to this post with  heart for your post, but saying the Q Social Teams have ignored my requests. Not even a sorry, can't help. It was poofed. So this one will most likely go away too.

Thin - skinned?  Can't take criticism?

QVC Customer Care

@Zitawins I am very sorry but I do not see that we have received any recent emails from the email address listed on your account. Please reach out to us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   Glad you had a great experience with customer service.

Your ring is beautiful and I hope you enjoy it.

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Ebby Calvin LaLoosh