Super Contributor

My husband who has no patience ordered a tracfone about two wks ago it was special at 49.99 he was given an order number ..given a date that it would be received by . which is usually way off.. well today he says I am calling them my phone should have been here by .Oh the 19th its the 22nd.. he insisted on calling customer service.. they do not show his order number at all.. I was here he wrote it all down and they have nothing .. they tell him to call Hsn.. I call for him because he is about to rip the phone off the wall.. I tell them the item number they say we dont have letters before our number call QVC.. stupid .. So he calls back .. now customer service says someone will call back in about three hours.. I found a tracfone for 49.99 on QVC .. and I could order it for him but now he is waiting for a call back.. because the one he wanted is not longer 49.99 its 54.99  he doesnt get it that the prices move up and down.. let me tell you I am getting dressed and going out for the day .. I am so fed up with all of it .. time to go shopping elsewhere I have been up most of the night with a sick animal and no sleep and have to deal with him dealing with what we all have had to deal with at times.. just had to vent ladies just had to vent Oh ns I have an order sitting being prepared for shipment for a wk now.. ridiculous

Honored Contributor

@Chatyone 2     Wait 'til he has to set up his phone......with the OVERSEAS customer service folks........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Check the order status under your account. Even if on back order or processing it should show up.  I don't understand the confusion about the order #.  He is this mad and about to rip the phone out of the wall because his phone is 3 days late? 

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

Check the order status under your account. Even if on back order or processing it should show up.  I don't understand the confusion about the order #.  He is this mad and about to rip the phone out of the wall because his phone is 3 days late? 

@50Mickey    A lot of men get impatient and forgetful......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor

I had a similar issue and the item was in my order history and then disappeared.  I called and customer service had no record of my confirmation number or order.  Then it turned up on my doorstep about a week after the delivery date and was back in my order status online.  I always order by phone not on my computer.  I understand both yours and your husband's frustration.  The people who answer the phone are nice but I think it is a computer input problem on QVC end.  I usually add 4 days to when they tell me it will arrive.  I bought one of those $49.99 phones and it was ordered 6-11-21 and arrived on 6-17-21.  I haven't tried to activitate yet.   The phone number you need to call to activate

is 1-800-816-0663 found it in the online information.  I hope it is correct..  I hated my smart phone because I only need a phone for emergencies during power outages or when driving to call AAA for car problems.  I only need the $49.99 phone for emergencies and I like the fact it will last me a year for $50 since I at most make 1 short call on in a month.  

Esteemed Contributor

Do believe I would take a long, long walk and let him deal.

No good both of you getting upset.

Super Contributor

No he is mad because even tho he placed the order and I was there ..he has a order number and a total cost and a delivery date ..lol.. on paper when he called they have nothing listed for an order.. the order number he has they dont have . QVC said call Hsn.. we called Hsn they said they dont have item numbers starting with a letter.. so back to QVC.. and still getting no where.. he doesnt understand why they dont have his order even showing . he doesnt have an email.. he doesnt like computers.. another lol.. its just he gets so upset and louder and louder and I worked in Customer service and to tell the truth I would have hung up on him. I had this happen with QVC before .. no shows.. other things arrived I didnt order always late deliveries.. I understand his being upset that he ordered was given an order number . total amount told them put it on my Qcard. and yet they have nothing on it .. I told him to call and order it .. it was a deal .. but its a big mess and he cant handle it .

Honored Contributor

@Chatyone 2 - What is the item number for the phone he ordered?

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Chatyone 2     Wait 'til he has to set up his phone......with the OVERSEAS customer service folks........

@Desertdi - DH and I have owned nothing but Tracfones for the past 20 plus years.  In the beginning we used to have to call their CS to set them up and were always able to do it successfully.

However, now you can easily set the phone up online by yourself.  You can also call the number they give and just follow the instructions; no need to speak to anyone unless you simply can't handle it yourself.  Ditto for upgrading from one phone to another.

Yes, the CS is overseas, but we've always found them polite and helpful.  There also used to be a U.S. customer service number for Tracfone.  No idea if that's still available, but it's worth researching.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi - DH and I have owned nothing but Tracfones for the past 20 plus years.  In the beginning we used to have to call their CS to set them up and were always able to do it successfully.

However, now you can easily set the phone up online by yourself.  You can also call the number they give and just follow the instructions; no need to speak to anyone unless you simply can't handle it yourself.  Ditto for upgrading from one phone to another.

Yes, the CS is overseas, but we've always found them polite and helpful.  There also used to be a U.S. customer  number for Tracfone.  No idea if that's still available, but it's worth researching.

@Venezia    I am a Neanderthal when it comes to cel phones........but I can clean and gap spark plugs (!!!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥