Trusted Contributor

I have a pair of D&Co crop pants in antique rose.  Been waiting for this top (see below) to be available in Medium in NATURAL as some of the dots are also in antique rose.

I saw it was available, I ordered it.....IT SAID NATURAL; however, I received it today in YELLOW.  I know it said natural when I placed the order; however, now when I look at my account it shows that I ordered it in yellow.  I did not, the day I ordered it - it stated I had ordered the top in NATURAL.

So QVC offers "free exchange"; however, that is not very helpful when the item you want in your size is now showing "out of stock".

Boy my bubble sure burst when I opened the package and saw yellow as it does not work at all with the pants I had planned to wear it with.   It cost more than I had wanted to spend for a casual top, but since I thought it would have been a very cute outfit I splurged. 

Denim & Co. Perfect Jersey 3/4 Sleeve Polka Dot V-neck Top - A251380

Honored Contributor

QVC has many shirts made to go with New Antique Rose bottoms.  Its a very popular color.  Why don't you select another?  They send you what you clicked; the computer doesnt change customer selections.  Its easy to click the wrong item.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 I was looking for a print top to go with the antique rose.  I thought the same as you that it would be very easy to find, but actually there are hardly any Denim and Co. prints that have antique rose in them.

As for my clicking on the wrong color, no that did not happen.  I've been waiting, waiting and waiting for natural to come back in stock in my size.  When I saw it was available I was so happy I selected natural.  

The fact that natural has been out of stock for a long time and now again shows as out of stock I can only think that it must of been an error with QVC showing the item for a brief time as being in stock when in fact they did not have it. 

Many times I can fault myself - human error when clicking on the computer; however, regarding this I know I'm right.    Like I said I was soooo happy it was showing as "in stock" in my size, I waisted no time in ordering it in the color I had been waiting for.

Honored Contributor

Just hang in there @BunSnoop.  As popular as the rose is, I'm sure you'll find something soon.  Today I'm wearing my rose capris with an aqua shirt.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Kachina624 - I'll have to search my closet and I should be able to find something that will work with them!

Image result for thank you images

Frequent Contributor

@BunSnoop

That's so frustrating! Woman Mad

Did they send you the same color as your order confirmation?

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop.  I'll keep an eye out for you too.  I just went thru all the new arrivals.  Looks like the big clothing push is over because in 4 pages there was no new D&C.

Trusted Contributor

@Meowshmarrow the first notice I received that thanked me for placing my order I must of unfortunately deleted so I was unable to review it.  All of the other correspondence I received thereafter states yellow.

Something similar happened to me years ago with HSN.  I ordered over the phone using their automated system a pair of shoes to wear to my brother's wedding.   Later I got an email stating they could not fulfill the order.  I called and asked what happened as they gave me a confirmation number during the phone call when I placed the order.  The answer they gave me was that they can get hundreds of orders all at the same time when they're presenting an item on air.   Sometimes there is a glitch in the system where it does not accurately account for all of the orders that they're receiving for an item via phone and on-line.

Oh well, as they say you live and learn.

Occasional Contributor

I always, always print out the confirmarion on my order when I place it before I log off.  I also print any e-mails I received concerning the order.  I do this because I do not and will not pay for a return on something I did not order.  It is a lot easier to communicate I received the wrong item when if I have the proof.