Honored Contributor

Aloha! If I have a clothing item that I exchanged for a different size, once I receive the exchange, if I decide I really want a different color, can I exchange it again and will the exchange be free again?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Free Exhange Question

[ Edited ]
 SurferWife wrote: 

Aloha! If I have a clothing item that I exchanged for a different size, once I receive the exchange, if I decide I really want a different color, can I exchange it again and will the exchange be free again?

@SurferWife Yes, you can exchange it again and the exchange will be free again. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much @Wayne-QVC!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I have an exchange question too.   I ordered cuddl duds pajamas the middle of January.   I needed to exchange for a different size but wanted them shipped to me at another address as I was going to be away for a month.   I spoke to a cs rep and he said that wasn't possible so I returned them.   Not sure what difference the address would make but in the meantime I lost out both ways.