Trusted Contributor

To forum moderators...

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry I don't know everyone's names to address this to, but I'd like to apologize for my angry complaining yesterday. I know I didn't say anything bad, but I personally felt bad for ranting about my dilemma with the new changes to the viewing of the qvc pages, especially here on the forums. Whining didn't make me feel better and I'm sorry I did. I know this problem that so many are experiencing is not your fault. All you can do is pass our complaints onward, and I'm sure you have. I really try to be kind in every situation, and yesterday I failed at that. Please accept my apologies, and please, if you can help make a difference with what I and others are experiencing, you will receive many heart felt thanks.

God bless each and every one of you moderators. I don't know how you put up with us! 😁

QVC Customer Care

@KitTkat

We do understand how frustrating it is whenever we make changes to QVC.com. The Mods are providing feedback in a daily basis on a 24 hour basis. There is no need to apologize to us and thank you for the patience you show us while we work to make this better for you!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@KitTkat, That was nice of you to do, and it was nice of Beth to respond in like.

Frequent Contributor

I am unaware of your post, as I haven't seen it, but what a nice thing you have done by apologizing for your words. You sound like a very nice person. So refreshing to read your follow-up. Have a lovely day.🌸🌷