Honored Contributor

When I go to the sign in page it is all weird layed out!

Something is off with the website...... anyone else have a weird stretched out sign in page today?

Trusted Contributor

Re: When I go to the sign in page it is all weird layed out!

[ Edited ]

Yes - and the search bar has a MAJOR hesitation going on - and when I entered the sweepstakes it said I had already entered today - NOT!!

Trusted Contributor

It has to be a complete 24 hours before you can enter again. So if you entered at 12:00 PM today you have to wait until after 12:00 PM tomorrow. 

Trusted Contributor

Yep...and as usual no notification from QVC as to what is going on, if they know, when it will be fixed. There are issues every day.  The home page is way too clogged and messy. Scroll, scroll, scroll....ugh!Woman Frustrated

QVC Customer Care

Hi everyone, I apologize for any inconvenience.  There were some updates done today and depending on which browser or device you are using, it may look a little different.  There is a mobile view and a desktop view.  

There are a few reasons you could be seeing a different view:

1. The new design uses a more modern approach to web display, and based on the new requirements set forth by our Design team and the Business, you will see Mobile when your browser width is 959px and below.  Previously, the Mobile would not show until the browser width was 800px and below.  Do you have smaller screens or have your browser shrunk?  It could be common to have the browser off to one side and smaller so that you can multitask.
  2. Similar to the above scenario, if you have zoomed-in your browser to magnify it, there is a point at which the browser width will technically be 959px and below, even if the actual width is larger.  Could it be that you have zoomed in quite a bit to see some of the text larger?
  3. Some Apple computers / monitors have a high pixel density – known as a Retina display.  To accommodate modern mobile devices, including high resolution tablets, we will display Mobile when the pixel density matches a Retina display and the browser width is 1280px or smaller.  There is a chance that some Mac laptops can fall into this category, and so you could be seeing Mobile when you are expecting Desktop.  A quick fix in this scenario would be to zoom out slightly, which will put the browser into 1281px or larger, and will show Desktop.

In addition to the Mobile vs Desktop display, there could be other reasons..... 

• Are you using Internet Explorer version 9 or below?  There are known issues with these older browsers.
  • Do you have JavaScript disabled on your browser?  Most of the features on our website will not work if JavaScript has been disabled.
  • If you are on a non-Homepage page, and seeing Mobile, you will not see the search box displayed.  To show it, you need to click the “search” icon next to “menu” and it will open up for you.   

I hope this information helps. 

Melvin, Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@Hi, @Melvin-QVC,

YOU MEAN I'M STUCK WITH THIS??

Valued Contributor

@Melvin-QVCI use windows edge browser and I have no idea how to correct this!

Contributor

This so called UPDATE is a HOT MESS. You can't switch to sign in under other users or sign in, everything at the bottom of the page is aggravating. It is like hide and seek. Too complicated. Please go back or put in the things that were on the old page.

QVC Customer Care

@DJP  You may want to try using google chrome which will give you better results.  

Respected Contributor

@Melvin-QVC  Appreciate your info but this is a total mess - for goodness sake Q is supposed to be home shopping channel - cannot get into enter product # - the font is so minute can hardly see it that is if you can enter a #.  I guess we cannot shop.

Please tell the powers that be to hire some decent, professional, techies whoever you are using now are a big mess.  Giving up now cannot shop.  Thank you Q.