Super Contributor

I just tried to exchange a top for a different color.  Called customer service to get new color, and send back color I did not like.  The agent just kept saying to send it back with the paperwork.  I figured mayber they would exchange like HSN.  You call, and tell them they size or color, they send out, and tell you to send they other back within an alotted time, or 2 charges would be on your card.  So how do you not get charged for shipping it back, if they don't know you're exchanging???  The rep kind of acted indifferent, like she really didn't want to explain it to me.....I feel like just returning it now.

QVC Customer Care

@Dar321 Sorry for the confusion. When you return your item just mark on the packslip that you'd like to exchange for a different color and note what color you'd like. Once received back, if the color is in stock they'll mail it out. If you call to place another order for the different color it's as though you're placing a new order and would be charged s/h. Hope this helps. Cindy

Super Contributor

I get it, but now the color I wanted sold out.....Why don't you switch it around, so you can call, and then just put the exchange in the mail at an alotted amount of time?  Would make it much better than the system in place.