Occasional Contributor
  • Placed an advance order on 11/22 - to be shipped on 12/7. As of 12/13 still IN PROCESS. QVC customer service was unable to provide any helpful information.  Spoke with Enstroms directly and they claim to have no information regarding QVC orders.  Purchased these as gifts. Need them no later than 12/21.

Have not seen any other posts about this issue...but I may have missed it. Would appreciate some feedback.

Honored Contributor

@horsewithnoname.  I got my Enstrom's about 3 weeks ago but I ordered it, I think, during CIJ.  All of the candy companies seem to be having problems getting transportation for their recent orders.  Many complaints and probably not their fault.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Costco sells it in a good-sized tub.  

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@tansy Ugh I wish you hadn't told me that! I love that toffee and belong to Costco. Uh oh...I see calories in my future...

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@tansy Ugh I wish you hadn't told me that! I love that toffee and belong to Costco. Uh oh...I see calories in my future...

So sorry about that, @Pearlee😋😜

QVC Customer Care

@horsewithnoname 

I am sorry for the delay in your Enstrom Toffees.These are shipped directly from the vendor and I believe some packages had a label error. This has backlogged them a bit but you should have yours by 12/21.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

I want to read the reviews. The toffee is good but not great. I'd sooner buy from a local candy store. 

Occasional Contributor

Cancelled this order 12/16 - an advance order (11/22) to be shipped 12/7 (never happened)...needed no later than 12/21. Was told by QVC that no info was available since it was shipping directly from the vendor. Contacted Enstrom directly and was told they had no information available since the order was placed via QVC.  No responsibility taken by either party.

Guess the good news is that at least I was able to cancel!!