Occasional Contributor

I went into my easy pay today and noticed something very strange. Several orders were listed more than once. Same order number but listed multiple times. One was listed up to three times! Am I to be charged for each one. What the heck is going on at QVC. I contacted customer service and they said they'd research it. It could take up to 5 days so by that time I'll be charged for the same item two or three times according to what I'm seeing. Very disappointing. Between the days and sometimes weeks of items falling under the preparing your order status to the backorders and now this I'm rethinking shopping on QVC.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Easy Pay mix up

[ Edited ]

@Chybai wrote:

I went into my easy pay today and noticed something very strange. Several orders were listed more than once. Same order number but listed multiple times. One was listed up to three times! Am I to be charged for each one. What the heck is going on at QVC. I contacted customer service and they said they'd research it. It could take up to 5 days so by that time I'll be charged for the same item two or three times according to what I'm seeing. Very disappointing. Between the days and sometimes weeks of items falling under the preparing your order status to the backorders and now this I'm rethinking shopping on QVC.

@Chybai Good Morning, It's very unlikely that you will receive multiple charges on orders listed in your easy pay history, most likely this is just a glitch.  Please email us the duplicated order numbers, we will be happy to check on this for you.  

Susan

Honored Contributor

@Chybai    Email address for Susan is. Qvcsocialteam@qvc.com 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC Just a suggestion: When advising a poster to email, please include the email address as the poster may not know it.

Luckily,  Kachina did that!

Esteemed Contributor

Happened to me a few times.  I was charged only once.  

Esteemed Contributor

Glitches ... unexplained or unknown reason for issues.  I've gotten several of those answers recently.  

Honored Contributor

NO more easy pay for me.  Ever. 

Respected Contributor

probably just an IT issue.  You won't get billed twice.  I think that's highly unlikely.  JMO