Occasional Contributor

I went into my easy pay today and noticed something very strange. Several orders were listed more than once. Same order number but listed multiple times. One was listed up to three times! Am I to be charged for each one. What the heck is going on at QVC. I contacted customer service and they said they'd research it. It could take up to 5 days so by that time I'll be charged for the same item two or three times according to what I'm seeing. Very disappointing. Between the days and sometimes weeks of items falling under the preparing your order status to the backorders and now this I'm rethinking shopping on QVC.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Easy Pay mix up

[ Edited ]

@Chybai wrote:

I went into my easy pay today and noticed something very strange. Several orders were listed more than once. Same order number but listed multiple times. One was listed up to three times! Am I to be charged for each one. What the heck is going on at QVC. I contacted customer service and they said they'd research it. It could take up to 5 days so by that time I'll be charged for the same item two or three times according to what I'm seeing. Very disappointing. Between the days and sometimes weeks of items falling under the preparing your order status to the backorders and now this I'm rethinking shopping on QVC.

@Chybai Good Morning, It's very unlikely that you will receive multiple charges on orders listed in your easy pay history, most likely this is just a glitch.  Please email us the duplicated order numbers, we will be happy to check on this for you.  

Susan

Honored Contributor

@Chybai    Email address for Susan is. Qvcsocialteam@qvc.com 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC Just a suggestion: When advising a poster to email, please include the email address as the poster may not know it.

Luckily,  Kachina did that!

Honored Contributor

Happened to me a few times.  I was charged only once.  

Honored Contributor

Glitches ... unexplained or unknown reason for issues.  I've gotten several of those answers recently.  

Honored Contributor

NO more easy pay for me.  Ever. 

Respected Contributor

probably just an IT issue.  You won't get billed twice.  I think that's highly unlikely.  JMO

Frequent Contributor

I kpaid my May 2022 easy pay installments a week ahead of time because I was planning vacation and there had been a mix up in my bank account - so I wanted ot make sure those payments were made while hte bank sorted out several fraud charges.  Payments were made 5/18.  Later that week i checked to make sure those payments were applied and I see that on TWO of my easy pay orders the payments were credited to June - the next month and the regular May easy pays were left owing which meant I'd be making double easy pay payments on those items.  if they were small i wouldn't worry but they were large nearly $100 each.  Adding insult to injury I call Cust Svc and spoke with  a couple reps who were clueless, didn't understand the issue and finally on the THIRD attempt i reached a rep who did get it, reviewed the issue with her manager and both agreed the system screwed up in applying the early payments NOT to the current month but to the next month.  I was assured they would take care of it. 

Now a couple days later i checked my easy pay scheuled and THERE WERE NO CHANGES.  ANOTHER CALL into Customer Service.  Explaining this situation to people who clearly don't understand is tiring.  I asked for a Manager and was told they had to fill out a request and I would receive a call back in FOUR HOURS!

FRUSTRATING!  I told the rep if those double payments are taken from my account, I would close my QVC account and challenge ALL QVC payments with my bank.

Why is QVC billing dept hiding?  WHY are customers tortured to go through a process of near ignorance?  The cust svc reps are training to tade orders and answer product questions.  They are NOT financial gurus...

Maybe it has something to the many complaints online and various forums of QVC's easy pay billing having issues.  I stopped shopping QVC five years ago because of the screw ups with the QCard.  Guess those screw ups have not been resolved and they continue with individual Debit/Credit cards. 

I shop QVC for the hard to find/unique products as well as mfr deep discounts on some kitchen appliances as TSVs.  However, it's not worth the frustration of this recent screw up.  Time to close the QVC account.

Respected Contributor

I rarely use EP any more and usually a mistake on my part for not changing to one payment.

My cousin  a male , ended up taking care of my Aunt's  bills  after she passed and he wanted to know what the heck all these Q charges were every month?  Not  at all familiar at all with Q , much less EP.  I thought I don't want someone to have to put up with mine someday as enough to do when someone dies.

I figure.... "Pay it now or pay it later, sooner or later you have to pay."