Respected Contributor

I had a problem years ago when I forgot to update the expiration date of the cc on file.  I believe I had to go in and update each item on easy pay.  Just updating the cc on file wasn't enough,

Very likely the OP"s problem can be resolved with a little detective work.

Trusted Contributor

It takes 24 hours, for paid to date EP's to post.  

Trusted Contributor

Not sure why you'd be posting here first before calling customer service to try to resolve the problem.  Sometimes I wonder about these posts.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Easy Pay Rejected

[ Edited ]

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Not sure why you'd be posting here first before calling customer service to try to resolve the problem.  Sometimes I wonder about these posts.  

@Jaspersmom 

The OP said she checked and they told her it was declined. Hope she got it all worked out.

Occasional Contributor

The bank did not reject.  My card is not expired and it's a debit account so as long as there is money in my account, my card is good.  This is a system problem with Qvc.  Two days prior my easy pays went through.  I made a purchase last week.  All on the same card.  I contacted customer service.  I kept asking over and over and I could not get an answer.  Today it shows my easy pays aren't until April but yet I can't make a purchase.  

Occasional Contributor

Card is not expired and it's a debit card with money in the account

Occasional Contributor

I did contact customer service first and no it was not worked out.  It is not my bank card.  It's a QVC system problem.  Guess I have to make sure it doesn't happen again next month.  

Occasional Contributor

None of the above.  Worked two days prior with the same card.  Problem is, I was not notified I even had a late payment until I went to order.  I would have paid it even sooner had I known.