Occasional Contributor

I went to order today's TSV only to be told I have a late easy pay payment.  I have used the same card to buy other items and my other easy pay items have gone through just fine.  Then I find out it's not one but two easy pay items.  I asked why did it reject and all they said was it was declined.  There is nothing wrong with the card or my bank account.  Now I can't order anything because of the late payment.  Even after getting it to process I still can't order.  Thank you QVC for saving me money.  I'm not buying it now.  

Honored Contributor

@whosaysIhavetoomuch I was going to make a suggestion that might help but doesn't sound like you would be interested. Post if you change your mind.

Respected Contributor

Perhaps the credit card had expired and just needed to be updated?  Or, over the limit?  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@whosaysIhavetoomuch wrote:

I went to order today's TSV only to be told I have a late easy pay payment.  I have used the same card to buy other items and my other easy pay items have gone through just fine.  Then I find out it's not one but two easy pay items.  I asked why did it reject and all they said was it was declined.  There is nothing wrong with the card or my bank account.  Now I can't order anything because of the late payment.  Even after getting it to process I still can't order.  Thank you QVC for saving me money.  I'm not buying it now.  

I love this comment.  

Super Contributor

Many reasons it can reject a payment, expired card, over your limit,  both can cause a late payment.     Once it happens and the issue is corrected it will take a couple of days for the system to update where you can charge again.   It has happened to me.   Very frustrating I know!    You might ask customer service what they suggest to get an item purchased if it can't wait a couple of days....it WONT be overnight tho! 

Honored Contributor

You say there is nothing wrong with your account.  Did you call the bank to find out why your charges were rejected?  

Respected Contributor

I had the same problem yesterday when I tried to place a order. It rejected my card but I knew there was no problem. When I tried to pay off  several EP, the system again rejected my card so I contacted customer service who requested my pin number and the system updated my account. She said there is a problem with the system, not my card. You might want to contact CS, I placed a order tonight, same card, no problem

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

Perhaps the credit card had expired and just needed to be updated?  Or, over the limit?  

@CAcableGirl2 

I had a card expire  and re-issue last year and I forgot to update my account here.  She needs to find out why.   Or, of course, @whosaysIhavetoomuch  could also use another card.  

Trusted Contributor

You are probably over your limit on your credit card. If you make a payment on your credit card that is enough to cover the tardy easy pays and your monthly minimum due, it will take about 48 hours after the payment hits your credit card for it to show up. Then call QVC so they can pay off the tardy easy pays. It will then take QVC 48 to 72 hours to reimstate your account so that you can purchase. If you do not address this quickly it will snowball and you will have more tardy easy pays. Also, they will cut you off from the message boards as well.Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@CAcableGirl2 

I had a card expire  and re-issue last year and I forgot to update my account here.  She needs to find out why.   Or, of course, @whosaysIhavetoomuch  could also use another card.  

Using another card does not work. If you have unpaid easy pays on any card you are shut down for all cards.