Regular Contributor

ETA Of When QVC Will Be Back To Normal Service???

So after having numerous issues in May and June with QVC with processing and shipping delays, I have pretty much stopped ordeing from QVC. I  have sent  emails to customer service that took 30 days to get a response (was not social team), I have been put on hold for hours, all of these things have been very disappointing, whatever, and QVC are lucky to have the staff at the the social team. But where I draw the line is when I am getting doubled charged on not one item but two items and I can not get a hold of a HUMAN being to get the matter sorted it. After holding for over an hour Friday night I just gave up and I am taking the loss of my money because I refuse to waste anymore of my time trying to be able to actually talk to a live person on a nonexistent customer service number. I have a ring that needs to be exchange for bigger size but I am just going to eat the loss on that as I have read the nightmare stories of returns/exchanges etc. So my question is when will QVC be returning to the normal service it has been months now and I would think for a large company like QVC they would have the service back or is the company going under? The only reason why I am asking and I am still here is the fact there are 3 brands I can only get in Plus size on QVC no one else sells them so if I could get them other places believe me I would. So mods does anyone have a clear idea another couple of weeks, months???

Respected Contributor

Re: ETA Of When QVC Will Be Back To Normal Service???

There is a global pandmeic with people crtically ill and dying every day. The people who continually complain about problems with QVC orders etc., - shop elsewhere. Most all companies are having problems with deliveries, returns. QVC and all companies have a resposibility for the safety of their employees. I have had delays from Overstock and Macy's- so what? The items arrived eventually. Everyone is doing their best. We are in the middle of a medical crisis. Nothing is normal. Expect delays or don't shop - anywhere.

Regular Contributor

@ellaphant I was asking a question if they knew when things would be back to normal so your rude reply to my post is irrelevant unless you work for QVC ..Thank you though for taking the time out of your day to be rude to someone you don't even know.

Honored Contributor

@hotbuyer Since you haven't email the Social Team, you need to do that.

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Give them all order numbers, state your problems, etc.

The old email address on the website has been disabled some time ago.

Valued Contributor

@ellaphant What a dismissive response to a very legitimate question from the OP.

@hotbuyer Unfortunately I dont think there is an answer to your question. I would have thought by now QVC would have gotten it together and be able to do better than this. Recent developments at QVC make me think they are possibly circling the drain. There is NO excuse to be double charged and NO excuse not to have recourse when you are. I do think it might be a good idea to look at other outlets for plus size fashions. There are a lot of places that have some very nice plus size fashions at better prices and they actually provide customer service. Try Woman Within or Roamans.
Regular Contributor

@Love my grandkids  Thank you !!! and normally I would but that is issue the social team is great no compliants about them this is an issue that I need to talk to someone to try to understand why I was double charge on two items this month, it is not a lot of money but I just don't want it to keep happening.

Regular Contributor

@spursfan2 Thank you so much for the alternative plus places suggestions!! Yes I was just asking when they think they are going to be back to the normal not so perfect customer service we are used too haha.. I work for a big national retailer in customer service and no one waits to speak to a customer rep more than a couple of minutes. Plus when things are delayed, damage, returms etc. we are told to go out of our way to make the customers happy espcially in these times.

Regular Contributor

@ellaphant 

People are also out of work and getting double charged is not good either. 

Honored Contributor

@hotbuyer   The mods say they cannot help with billing problems.  I am not going to sit on hold for hours so one night I called CS at about 1am MDT.  I was on hold about 5 minutes then got a nice man who immediately fixed my problem.  They seem to be working from home at all hours so give them a try outside of normal business hours.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 You were nice enough not to point out that my post was wrong, thank youj (smile). I deleted it as I was misinformed about something I *thought* the Social Team handled.