Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does the @ function no longer work?

[ Edited ]

and.....

@PinkDogwood ....    I am certainly not going to change anything on my computer just to chat here!!! Thats for sure!  I am getting so sick and tired of all the changes,the poofing of threads,comments by moderators,ect. and all over stinky way this site and the main QVC selling site that sooner rather than later I'm just gonna give up altogether

Yrs ago we all had a really great time here and  the shopping part  too Too much has changed,including sales pitch,hosts,ect!!!

I'm a very unhappy QVC customer..........

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC   Oh my goodness Ms Beth, THANK YOU very much for reporting this finally.

I knew it could not have been our browsers as some have mentioned.  We shouldn't need to change browsers in the hopes that we get it right.

Appreciate all you do!!!!

Respected Contributor

@sparklestar, yep it works.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@sparklestar, yep it works.

@Sunshine Kate

I'm glad it's working for you!   Thankfully, it's working for most of us, just depends on the device/browser/software combo.   This was reported at the end of last week to the technical staff so they've been aware of it but evidently no one was available to address it until this week.

Sidebar to this...  isn't it funny that we didn't have this feature before the new platform launched, and now that we have it we really miss it when it doesn't work?   We humans are strange creatures sometimes!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova