Trusted Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@lovesallanimals ....  I agree that it takes QVC a long time to ship orders.  But if a package is stuck at the UPS facility it is probably the fault of UPS not QVC.  Call UPS. 

I would like to know why it takes so long to ship.  It seems that many vendors are doing the shipping themselves.  I am wondering if QVC is just the vehicle starting the order and then it is transmitted to the vendor ?  I like to track my orders and  I always amazed at the all the stops at various post offices in the US

Esteemed Contributor

Shout out to customer service.  I have never had a problem or have ever been disrespected.  They have always helped me and believed me.  I even had a package stolen by a group of thieves at our local post office.  They were opening packages and resealing them after taking out the merchandise.  QVC immediately made it right.  

Valued Contributor

Need to be patient???????????

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I have called CS 5 times this morning and I cannot believe how unhelpful or uncaring these peope are.  I ordered a Temptations item and it is sitting in my UPS center for 4 days.  I should have been delivered already.  When I called this morning they said gee, I am sorry but we cannot do anything, don't know why it is stuck there.  I said that after 30+ years of being a customer, spending a small fortune, should I not have the courtesy of a replacement being sent out to me?  They said no, I have to wait until the 14th.  I am sorry, this is absurd.  I have never had anything sit so long in a UPS center and when it was, I never received it as it was lost in la la land somewhere.  I have never experienced such poor CS as QVC.  Now I have to order another one as I am sure this one is lost.  These people should be trained on how to speak to and handle your customers, they acted as if they could care less and I was intruding on their coffee break!

the first line CS reps have little authority to do anything here so they really can't help you,

and there is no reason for packages to be stuck 

Respected Contributor

Last Fall I  received someone else`s shoes and their packing invoice. I called CS and she literally hung up on me after telling me to send them back and let the Warehouse figure it out.  I thought the poor Warehouse Employees. I had to contact CS several times to finally receive my order and had the excuse maybe my address changed via email when I tried that route.  I hesitate to call and do not call unless I absolutely have to after that experience.