Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@lovesallanimals   I am sorry for the frustration this order is causing.  I will email you regarding the order. 

Susan Q-Social

Susan - QVC:  Susan is the best!  She just emailed me and is helping me the way it should have been handled when I called CS.  Thank you Susan!

I suspect CS has a different story. I am a person with a customer service job, and I don’t respond well to this type of customer.

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum  I know exactly where you are coming from.

Just another person who feels entitled.

Super Contributor

I am glad your problem is being addressed but I have always received prompt courteous attention from CS at QVC.  No fingers pointed but after dealing with complaints by customers all day, some of which I know aren't the most kind, I try to be respectful to them.  Sort of what goes around comes around.  Again, not suggesting anything but just my experience.  I am a long time customer and have had issues with some orders but they have always been resolved.

Honored Contributor

many things here,  the CS people are usually given limited authority to do anything, have a script to go by.

it's obvious but have you gone to UPS site and entered the tracking info?  

Respected Contributor

I do love these forums.  Most of the people are so nice, polite and normal.  Then you get the real snarky, sarcastic comments from people who are probably just bitter with life in general.  Oh well, I am done here, will not read any replies as I have better things to do with my time.  And no, I have never felt entitled!!  What a ridiculous comment from someone who has never met me.  Unbelievable.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Disgusted with CS!!!

[ Edited ]

I am not bitter, neither do I troll or make snarky remarks. When I saw the topic of this thread I was expecting a different opening post. There is no harm in being reasonable. I am use to handling things. If I would have called CS for this matter and not received the response that I wanted, my next call would have been to UPS.

Oftentimes what we put out is what we receive.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 wrote:

Well, IMO, QVC as the "shipper" should be responsible for following up on the item that it sent.  They have the tracking number.  We're paying to receive an item in a timely manner.  Up to the shipper to make sure it gets to its destination.

ITA. The OP is spending their hard earned money with QVC, not UPS.  It's QVC's responsibility, as the shipper, to find out why the package is past it's EDD, make sure it is delivered to the customer and, if not, make good on it if it's lost forever.  The package belongs to QVC until it reaches the OP!

QVC is wrong or at least the agents that handle their jobs like this. They are shirking their responsibility,  putting it on the customer.

I've experienced the very same decline with QVC CS, even the supervisors don't seem to give a cr-p lately,  very lately.  The change is really apparent.  .

I guess with the current job market, they're having a hard time finding good help too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always get an approximate delivery date under "order status".  It depends on the item.  Some things come faster than others.  Some are around 7 to 10 days depending on where it is shipping from so I have learned to order early if it's something I need.  Some are in 3 or 4 days.  I do check under the order status so I am not disappointed if it doesn't come earlier.  Nice of the mods to check on it for you.

Respected Contributor

CS has been hit or miss. I dread calling CS as not sure what response will be on the other side, friendly or not. I hate feeling that way and honestly rarely have to call. Some times I have emailed rather than get a curt operator. Yes, it is a tough job but sometimes I dont even get a sorry or see what I can try to do to help. Just a canned remark like, send it back and imply not my problem. CS from other companies have been helpful, so I do not understand why Q cant be consistent as well.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I returned an item on Feb 26 using the QVC label that came with the packing slip. As of March 11, it had not arrived so no action was taken on giving me my refund. The tracking number gave no results at all. Was it stuck in the post office?

I called QVC customer service and told the story. Without any proof at all that I had shipped it, I was given the full refund right then. Good customer service, I’d say.

But according to theory offered here, as the “shipper” (yes, I’m the one who sent it!!) I should be responsible for its whereabouts and QVC should owe me nothing, unless I can trace where it is and explain why it hasn’t arrived! What? Yet, customer service simply gave me the refund without attitude and accepted the loss.

The shipper is not responsible once the carrier has the package. Or I’d be out the price of my returned merchandise since I did the shipping, butbused a QVC label. This is just a rebuttal to a very questionable theory that QVC as the shipper can control UPS as the carrier, and has to make good on the customer’s dissatisfaction with non-delivery circumstances. If you have a tracking number and know he location of the package, the carrier gets to answer the questions, not the shipper. 

The package going to the OP isn’t lost. UPS needs to be contacted. I think customer service at QVC is rather good.