Esteemed Contributor

I find that when I hit a glitch with c.s. the mods on this forum pick up the slack & come through!!

Thank you to the mods !!

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I do love these forums.  Most of the people are so nice, polite and normal.  Then you get the real snarky, sarcastic comments from people who are probably just bitter with life in general.  Oh well, I am done here, will not read any replies as I have better things to do with my time.  And no, I have never felt entitled!!  What a ridiculous comment from someone who has never met me.  Unbelievable.

Yes, we have all met you.  You are known by your comments.  I know you are frustrated, and I understand, but your opening statement was not very nice.

We know you are impatient and throw a tantrum when things don't go smoothly.

If this had happened to me..and it did happen once.  I called CS and was told that if I did not receive my package in so many days to call back.  I did and a new item was sent out.

There are guidelines that must be followed before your package is considered lost.  You apparently do not want to wait required time as everyone else and are asking for something above and beyond.

For me, that is considered entitlement.

Just because someone thinks you should call and check with UPS on your own, like we do, doesn't mean we're are not polite, snarky or sarcastic.

I'll bet QVC's call services reps do not think you are polite or reasonable.

Regular Contributor
You are correct. It is QVC’s responsibility until it is delivered to you. The good thing is most of the CS people are helpful. You just didn’t get one unfortunately.
Regular Contributor
Until your merchandise arrives at your house it is QVC’s responsibility. I can certainly see her frustration. I think perhaps she just got a CS who doesn’t know what CS is🤦🏼‍♀️ If an Amazon order is lost they contact you and handle a replacement item. 🤷‍♀️
Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I find that when I hit a glitch with c.s. the mods on this forum pick up the slack & come through!!

Thank you to the mods !!

That seems to be the case  !   

Honored Contributor

@summergal1 wrote:
Until your merchandise arrives at your house it is QVC’s responsibility. I can certainly see her frustration. I think perhaps she just got a CS who doesn’t know what CS is🤦🏼‍♀️ If an Amazon order is lost they contact you and handle a replacement item. 🤷‍♀️

@summergal1.  So are you saying CS should have sent her a new item when the first was in transit and hadn't had time to get there yet?  Apparently that's what she was expecting and demanding.  That's where her sense of entitlement comes into play.  I say bravo! to CS for standing their ground and not allow this woman to bully them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately the way that you treat your employees is how they treat their customers...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Disgusted with CS!!!

[ Edited ]

O/P See what happens on the 14th maybe QVC will send you a replacement. Or your item will come by then?    

Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals   It would be nice (and I encourage everyone to do so), that if one of the mods gives you what you would call "great service", then drop a quick note or even an email to the corporate office on what a great job they did.  It's nice to hear personally, but has a lot more impact if told to the higher ups.

I work in a customer service industry and whenever a customer takes the time to call a manager, or drop a note about a great customer service experience they have had, it goes a long way and the person is recognized (and sometimes get nominated for a nice prize).

99% of customers speak with customer service reps to complain - rarely do they get a call that tells them that they (or their company) is doing a great job and are appreciated.  That goes a long way with those that are stuck to a desk taking call after call for hours with customers that are mad about something (regardless if the customer is reasonable or not).  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Disgusted with CS!!!

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals ....  I agree that it takes QVC a long time to ship orders.  But if a package is stuck at the UPS facility it is probably the fault of UPS not QVC.  Call UPS.