Respected Contributor

I have called CS 5 times this morning and I cannot believe how unhelpful or uncaring these peope are.  I ordered a Temptations item and it is sitting in my UPS center for 4 days.  I should have been delivered already.  When I called this morning they said gee, I am sorry but we cannot do anything, don't know why it is stuck there.  I said that after 30+ years of being a customer, spending a small fortune, should I not have the courtesy of a replacement being sent out to me?  They said no, I have to wait until the 14th.  I am sorry, this is absurd.  I have never had anything sit so long in a UPS center and when it was, I never received it as it was lost in la la land somewhere.  I have never experienced such poor CS as QVC.  Now I have to order another one as I am sure this one is lost.  These people should be trained on how to speak to and handle your customers, they acted as if they could care less and I was intruding on their coffee break!

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals 

Have you tried calling UPS customer service or inquired on their website?

They are the ones who would know the whereabouts of your package, since it's in their possession.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@lovesallanimals 

Have you tried calling UPS customer service or inquired on their website?

They are the ones who would know the whereabouts of your package, since it's in their possession.

I agree, UPS is the one to call to find out since they have it.

Honored Contributor

Well, IMO, QVC as the "shipper" should be responsible for following up on the item that it sent.  They have the tracking number.  We're paying to receive an item in a timely manner.  Up to the shipper to make sure it gets to its destination.

Honored Contributor

Call UPS!  They should be able to tell you exactly the status of your package.  I've always found them to be very helpful.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals.  I think you are not getting an enthusiastic response from QVC because you are being unreasonable.  UPS decides delivery schedules according to priority; QVC has nothing to do with UPS business.  QVC pays a low rate for shipping services so their packages have a low priority.  For instance, I almost never get deliveries on Mondays; it's a busy day and other shippers have a higher priority.  You need to be patient.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

You are angry at QVC because UPS is holding your package?

How do you know if QVC sent a replacement, it also wouldn't be held for days by UPS?

Your anger is misdirected.  Do the smart thing and call UPS.

QVC's customer service reps are probably shaking their heads.  You called FIVE times in one morning for something they have no control over.  Scheech!

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Well, IMO, QVC as the "shipper" should be responsible for following up on the item that it sent.  They have the tracking number.  We're paying to receive an item in a timely manner.  Up to the shipper to make sure it gets to its destination.

kaydee50:  You are absolutely right.  Anything I have ever ordered through the mail was the shippers responsibiity.  I have always received help from every other seller.  They were the ones who followed up on my order, not me.  They are the shipper and yes, it is their responsibility.  Kaydee50, thank you for your response, it is refreshing to get one on this website that is not snarky or sarcastic.  

QVC Customer Care

@lovesallanimals   I am sorry for the frustration this order is causing.  I will email you regarding the order. 

Susan Q-Social

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@lovesallanimals   I am sorry for the frustration this order is causing.  I will email you regarding the order. 

Susan Q-Social

Susan - QVC:  Susan is the best!  She just emailed me and is helping me the way it should have been handled when I called CS.  Thank you Susan!