New Contributor

Dell computer shipping problems.

Hello, i ordered an alienware pc 5 days ago and it still says “processing” im wondering why it takes so long to take it to ship? My EDD is the 21st but it just recently updated to the 25th! It hasnt even shipped yet? From what i understand dell builds the pc overseas. But if anyone has ordered them in the past can you tell me your experience? How long should i expect to get my new computer?? Thanks for your help in advance!
QVC Customer Care

Re: Dell computer shipping problems.

[ Edited ]

@Toolisbetter I'm sorry for the delay, but your order was delayed because it was your first order on the account and it was a high dollar easy pay order that we needed to verify with you before processing. This in addtion to the computer is built will add to the delay unfortunately. I appreciate your patience and your order was released for processing on 01/15/19 with an estimated delivery date of 01/25/19. I hope this information is helpful. 

New Contributor

Re: Dell computer shipping problems.

So i thank you for the reply. I just checked the status of my order and now it says backorder. What does this mean? Is it gunna take another month to ship?