Occasional Contributor

Delivery Promises Not Fulfilled

I placed an order on December 13th for an Apple Watch and a Nintendo Switch.  Both items stated delivery guaranteed by Christmas.  I just got an email today stating that neither item will be here.  The Apple watch was a gift for me from my husband (which is now a ruined surprise) but I NEED the Switch, it is the only thing I bought my kids for Christmas and cannot have nothing waiting for them when they wake up on Christmas.  To say I am upset is an understatement.  The email that I got said that the items have to be sent by the vendor and that is what caused the hold up, however I called and spoke to a customer service rep and was told that it was QVC that held the order.  After speaking with her for several minutes, she began YELLING at me and then disconnected the call.  I am even more upset now and need this issue to be resolved immediately.  I do not have the money to go to Target or a store to buy the item, that is why I ordered through here.  She did state before she started yelling at me that I could order it today and have it shipped to receive before Christmas--so why can't that be done now?!  She also attempted to charge my card without my consent and order me another one!  This is COMPLETELY unacceptable.

Honored Contributor

Re: Delivery Promises Not Fulfilled

We usually get these "QVC ruined my children's Christmas " after Christmas.   We're early this year.  I'm sure our moderators will be able to tell you whst's going on.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@jonrich614 - If you don't want to wait for a forum moderator to see your message, you can try emailing the team directly at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with your order details. Someone should be able to quickly assist you. Good luck!

Occasional Contributor

I'm not trying to give a sob story, just want to know why I was promised an item would be here and now all of the sudden it isn't.  I was offered a credit, but I don't want a credit or freebie-just the item that I paid for.  Trust me, if I could have gone to Target and purchased it outright I would have, unfortunately that just wasn't an option this year..

Esteemed Contributor

@jonrich614 - Seriously, reach out to the QVC Social Team; they are excellent to work with and often have magical powers that get things done when other attempts have failed. I hope they can help you!

Occasional Contributor

@loriqvc that's apparently easier said than done, I'm having a very difficult time finding someone to help me unfortunately.  

Honored Contributor

@jonrich614 I know how frustrating this is for you.  But bear in mind, a CSR would love to send you the item in time for Christmas rather than having a bad phone call like you just did.  Sometimes things are just out of everyone's control.

Please try the other tips and see if they can work a miracle for you.  Fingers crossed!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jonrich614 - I posted the email address for the QVC Social Team in this thread. Try it!

Occasional Contributor

@loriqvc I'll try that now, thank you for your help!

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

We usually get these "QVC ruined my children's Christmas " after Christmas.   We're early this year.  I'm sure our moderators will be able to tell you whst's going on.

I was wondering when they would start.  I've been checking daily!