Contributor

Has anyone had an order delayed order because weather!  I ordered my pillow and i had a notification that due to weather it is delayed, and its Summer!!

Honored Contributor

@abbysgirlFirst time I ever saw that, but maybe the factory or the shippers are like me -  I slow way down in exteme heat.

I'd be guessing to come up with the real reason though.

Honored Contributor

I had one delayed because it was supposedly on a train that wrecked.  I seriously doubt QVC parcels ever ride the train but that's the creative excuse UPS gave for a delay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Delayed Order

[ Edited ]

I had several packages delayed according to UPS "because of current working conditions" huummmm..does that mean it's too hot inside the warehouseSmiley Surprised needless to say I received the packages "only" 2 days later.. the next delay was because the UPS trailer arrived late...

Super Contributor

If you are talking about My Pillow, the weather could have caused a delay.  Minnesota and surrounding states had lots of rain which caused flooding.  The flooding covered towns, farms and fields, roads, train tracks.  There was a train wreck because of the floods.  I saw pictures of approximately 30 train cars laying on their sides helter-skelter in the flood.  The rains started about 2 weeks ago.

Respected Contributor

It was gonna take 13 days to get a My Grandmas Coffee Cake. I tried to cancel the order on day 2 and now it says its 'trying' to cancel my order. I dont want to wait that long for a coffee cake. I could fly to Boston and back before that cake arrived.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18