Frequent Contributor

Dear QVC (my rant for the week).

[ Edited ]

WHY? Oh WHY? have you NOT FIXED THE ISSUE of NOT INCLUDING INVOICES WITH A PACKAGE??  Have you not heard enough of this from your longtime customers to fix this ONGOING  (FOR YEARS) PROBLEM  Obviously your newfangled (now old as h%^l but still su*ks) invoicing/labeling is NOT appreciated by ANYONE .  

I am also not aware of a way to print my own invoice and I REFUSE to print my own return label and use my paper and ink for something that sometimes I get, sometimes I don't (it's a cr@p shoot). You can mail it to to me.

I DO understand that it is often prepackaged items from the vendor, but why, oh why, don't you use the brown-cellophane windowed envelopes and not pull the sticky labels off of the backing?

IF I CONTINUED TO REPEAT PROBLEMS AT WORK, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER FOR YEARS DO YOU THINK I would still have a job???  I even called The Office of the President when this first started and was told "We are aware of this problem" and yet IT IS STILL A PROBLEM!!

Thank you,

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Dear QVC (my rant for the week).

This level of intensity scares me. Yikes

Respected Contributor

it is very easy to do a return online and print your label.

Honored Contributor

@BeeChee    Apparently you haven't noticed that many retailers no longer include shipping labels or invoices with their packages.  Its not a mistake; its a trend that undoubtedly won't get "fixed".  One notable example is Amazon where I've never gotten an invoice.  QVC makes it very simple to print these things....if you have a printer, or you can refuse and do without.

I don't think your demands are going to influence TPTB one bit so calm yourself in the interest of lowering your blood pressure.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Evidently the Q just doesn't see it as a problem. 

However I have gotten most items with an invoice and a return label.  Instead I will print out my own label using FedEx....the return arrives much faster and I have tracking along with a signature as to who received it on their end.

Contributor

Not providing an invoice is done quite intentional - retailers are trying to make customers go through as many hoops as possible to return items in the hope that the "hassle" of returning the item will outweigh the refund owned and customers will end up keeping the items.

Some websites, such as Amazon make it quite easy to initate a return online, other vendors not so much so.

Honored Contributor

@gnomie1    I don't find Amazon returns so easy at all.  You must get in your car, go someplace and stand in a line to do a return.  With QVC's label, I can going online to the USPS website, request a return and they'll come and get it.  If I don't get or can't print a label, CS will send me one.  Much easier than Amazon and a rant.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@sydsgma1 

That's exactly the problem, they make it impossible to just print an INVOICE. to encourage customers to use their return label that they make a good amount of money on, besides it being super slow, allowing them to use our money for interest in the meantime.

I never, ever use the return label and had to contact the Social Team for the return warehouse address for the different categories of Q products.

Turns out that it depends on what state you live in, for example I'm in GA and all returns from GA go to a certain warehouse for return, regardless what the category of the product being returned.

By paying for my own returns (for very little more $$$), mine are processed and refunded in no more than 7-10 days.

The wheels on the bus go round and round....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

That depends on each person's circumstances.

Amazon has 'Access points' all over the country to drop off returns, as well as many retailers (Kohls, etc.) also allow drop off of Amazon returns.

In my case, I'm within walking distance to my UPS store and there's never a line, they even repackage the return for you for free.

And as soon as I initiate that I need to return an item online and it's been scanned in, I get a credit for return right away.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I agree. I think the invoices should be included with each order.