Respected Contributor

Re: Dear QVC (my rant for the week).

save a tree!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

QVC is aware of the problem....HA!!!....but decided not to do anything about it.  Typical.  

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee 

Business 101.....never mess with your profit...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I too would like an invoice, but I'm sure QVC is not going to change since it costs $$ to print and include those will all packages.  Even if it's 3 cents per label, it cuts directly into their profit.

If they get a lot of complaints and they were concerned about customer satisfaction for those who may not have a printer, or choose not to print (ink is very expensive) a label themselves, they would give buyers the option of getting a label included in thier package when they were making their purchase.  They would also let customers know when their "wish" list items were reduced in price - that is my complaint and that would all be done electronically using a formula, and would certainly increase the number of orders that they get....aka profit.

Perhaps they should include some of us in their meetings - we could give them a lot of fresh ideas!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

There are people that don't want or need the additional paper. More and more companies are attempting to go paperless. It's the way of the future. Change is inevitable.

QVC may not see it as a problem, but rather a solution to something they're dealing with. 

It's not like invoices or return labels aren't available. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've received several pkgs this week and they all have invoices.  Here's YOUR issue....

I am also not aware of a way to print my own invoice and I REFUSE to print my own return label and use my paper and ink for something ...

If YOU are that unhappy discontinue shopping here. Ranting and carrying on in this manner won't resolve your issues.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler

The only time I've failed to get an invoice (and it happens often) is when something is mailed from the Ontario, Ca. Warehouse.  I've never failed to get one in packages mailed from other facilities.  Who knows?  Maybe there's one employee that doesn't know he's supposed to print one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I almost always get invoices/return labels with my Q orders. I don't currently have a printer set-up, since my old one doesn't want to play well with my new MacBook and phone. It's just convenient for me.

I hate to set up a new printer, since I rarely print anything. The ink just dries up, or I find it's gone offline, or malfunctioning since previous use.

So, I like to get a return label. I admittedly have kept a couple of items that should have gone back because the missing label would be a hassle, but not from the Q.

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch    I quit buying at Zulily because they don't include a label or invoice, I also currently don't have a printer and they refuse to send anything.  Therefore, no sale.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@gnomie1    I don't find Amazon returns so easy at all.  You must get in your car, go someplace and stand in a line to do a return.  With QVC's label, I can going online to the USPS website, request a return and they'll come and get it.  If I don't get or can't print a label, CS will send me one.  Much easier than Amazon and a rant.

@Kachina624 I don't go somewhere and stand in line for Amazon retuns.  I never go in to make returns.  There are drop boxes all over and home pickups.