Occasional Contributor

I have a problem with the stove - a burning smell.  The stove is still under warranty and was shipped to me on 1/2/2019.  I have called Duraflame, Twinstar holding on the phone for 30-45 min with no  one answering for almost 2 wks., and qvc customer service.  cannot help .  QVC is selling the same stove same price but with a different number.  I have emailed Dan Hughes as he was selling the stove last Thursday and also Twinstar and QVC but no one calls me.  If this is CUSTOMER SERVICE IT SUCKS. I have been a QVC customer for close to 30 yrs. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @SueMing Thank you for posting. I sent you an email. 

Respected Contributor

@SueMing wrote:

I have a problem with the stove - a burning smell.  The stove is still under warranty and was shipped to me on 1/2/2019.  I have called Duraflame, Twinstar holding on the phone for 30-45 min with no  one answering for almost 2 wks., and qvc customer service.  cannot help .  QVC is selling the same stove same price but with a different number.  I have emailed Dan Hughes as he was selling the stove last Thursday and also Twinstar and QVC but no one calls me.  If this is CUSTOMER SERVICE IT SUCKS. I have been a QVC customer for close to 30 yrs. 

sounds to me like you have tired of it. you bought it a year ago, and have just now decided to try to return it?  i imagine the manufacturers warranty is about up. 

Trusted Contributor
@kittyloo, why would make the assumption that the OP has "tired of it"? She is obviously having what could be a potentially dangerous issue with it (burning smell) and as it is still under warranty , she is seeking assisantance in getting this issue resolved. SMH!
Respected Contributor

@hooked on books  i am assuming that she's tired of it, as it's a year old!!! if there had been a issue, it seems that she would have tried to rectify it sooner than than now.  not DAYS before the warranty expires. now i'm SMH at you. 

Trusted Contributor
@kittyloo, the problem could have just started very recently and it sounds as though the OP has been trying to resolve this issue for at least the past two weeks (as stated in her post) and she is obviously trying to rectify this issue BEFORE her warranty does expire! "Tired of it"? Not getting where that is coming from when someone is just trying to resolve an issue under a warranty period!
Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@kittyloo, the problem could have just started very recently and it sounds as though the OP has been trying to resolve this issue for at least the past two weeks (as stated in her post) and she is obviously trying to rectify this issue BEFORE her warranty does expire! "Tired of it"? Not getting where that is coming from when someone is just trying to resolve an issue under a warranty period!

Ita @hooked on books.