I have purchased many items from QVC and never had an issue (even during COVID) with an order being taken or charged, but the returns as well as customer service on the back end has been horrible.  It is almost impossible to get a hold of anyone and the lack of follow up online has been rediculous.  I am not going to purchase anything else from QVC until my return is handled and I get some follow up on it.  I returned it a month ago and have not recieved a replacement or a refund?  Please follow up with me!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@heather107 

Email the Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with your order/return info.

They respond pretty quickly and offer the best in CS.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@heather107 wrote:

I have purchased many items from QVC and never had an issue (even during COVID) with an order being taken or charged, but the returns as well as customer service on the back end has been horrible.  It is almost impossible to get a hold of anyone and the lack of follow up online has been rediculous.  I am not going to purchase anything else from QVC until my return is handled and I get some follow up on it.  I returned it a month ago and have not recieved a replacement or a refund?  Please follow up with me!!!!!!!!

@heather107    If you provide us with just the item number here we can take a look and assist.     

Susan