Respected Contributor

Would like to speak to Susan-QVC or anyone in Customer Service

I believe my order has been lost by the good old Post Office.  I have tried calling, (told there are no CS reps) Live chat (no pick up there), and there's no way to e-mail.  If the Q can't do any better than that, they need to close shop.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Would like to speak to Susan-QVC or anyone in Customer Service

QvcSocialTeam@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine ............Your complaint should be taken to the PO since you say they lost your package.  The Q does not have any control over the post office.  Its very easy to go on line and start a package trace.   Hope you find it soon.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I believe my order has been lost by the good old Post Office.  I have tried calling, (told there are no CS reps) Live chat (no pick up there), and there's no way to e-mail.  If the Q can't do any better than that, they need to close shop.  

Contact the qvcsocialteam@qvc.com 

Trusted Contributor

The Q shipped it.  They did what they were supposed to do.  Go to usps.com and trace it.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine  As others have already stated, your issue is w/the P.O. which Q has no control over.  But you do!

File a lost mail claim w/the post office.  You can do so online and/or walk in your local office to file the claim.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brandiwine If the order is lost, the best thing to do is to contact the Social Team. Another post gave you the email address for this.

Any old email address has been disabled. but the Social Team is the best.

BTW why blame QVC if the Post Office lost your order? Once it's shipped it's out of their hands. File a complaint with the P.O. It's easy to do.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the email address.  My order was sent via UPS then the Q has it re directed to the Post Office.  I do believe they have some responsibility.  They are the shipper.  There is no tracking once the PO gets the package.  I was able to make contact using the email address and the Q agrees it's their problem, and I'm getting a refund.

Contributor

Ignore the people telling you to take it up with the Post Office.  If it hasn't arrived, it is very easy to send an email to QVC.  At the bottom of the page when you check your order status you will find "Contact Us".  Send the email through that site.  I have always had a reply and have always been pleased with the resolutions.  Prior to the pandemic my email was answered within 24 hours.  It takes a bit longer now, but it still works.  

As you know, all packages are tracked, even if they are going throuogh USPS and not UPS.  Now, if the site claims the package was delivered, you can still go through QVC and they will deal with the group delivering.  Putting a claim in through the Post Office....yikes....like dealing with DMV!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes after you start the claim with the PO...your package magically shows up...