Valued Contributor

Moderators, I received a broken blush palette from LG item A384465 today in the mail.  I wanted to know if someone could replace this for me but at the price I originally purchased, not the current listed price.  Calls to CS go to a busy tone and chat is not oeprational. Thank you in advance.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Customer Service Question

@ajsidney12 

I am sorry that A384465 arrived damaged. I have sent you a no cost replacement and you should receive this on or about 5/13.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

Oh my gosh @Beth-QVC , thank you so much.  It was not necessary to send a no cost replacement but I appreciate it greatly.  I have always found all CS reps to be very helpful and pleasant to deal with, and we all realize that you all have a lot of changes and impacts just like the rest of us these days.  Many thanks from a long time customer!

Contributor

Hi Beth my sterno solar light came. One is broke can I get a relpacement.M65975

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@susan19 

I am sorry that your solar arrived broken and cracked. Unfortunately, I cannot offer you a replacement as they are out of stock.You may return for a full refund or I could provide you with a partial refund.

Beth QVC

Contributor

Thank you I will take partial refund. One works and want to keep it thank you Beth

QVC Customer Care

@susan19 

My pleasure to assist you. I have processed a half price discount and current processing time is 3 to 5 business days. Have a great night!

Beth QVC