Super Contributor

Customer Service Please help

I need some help I have a defective return, I want to send it back. No packing slip was included. I tried to print one out.  It printed the first part out. Except It's not printing the shipping label. Hubby and I tried 3 times.

So I contacted QVC on the QVC chat and asked for a shipping return label to be sent to my home address. I was told that the system is down and they cannot print anything.

It's been down for awhile and she could not tell me when it will be fixed.

Is there another way to send my defective return back?

Honored Contributor

Re: Customer Service Please help

@BostonMommy 

Email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, they're very quick to respond and very helpful!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@BostonMommy 

Email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, they're very quick to respond and very helpful!

Thank you. I will try that!

Honored Contributor

You can make your own label, take it to the post office and pay the shipping  yourself to send it back.  The address depends on where you live, and they are listed in the CS section.  I've done this on occasion using a 3x5 card.  Be sure to insure it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Yay! I was able to print the return shipping label out this morning.

I turned my VPN off before I did the return information. I did not turn my VPN off yesterday. So honestly don't know if I could have printed it out yesterday. Only half of the return slip would print yesterday. Also customer service told me that they were working on fixing the probelm.

Wanted anyone who is having the same probelm. It might be because you have your VPN turned on. Just remember to turn your VPN back on afterwards

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I been waiting since March for a invoice slip, as my  generator came in February with no packing slip . Q you got your money ,right away . Did a chat and asked for one as my husband feels   that we might need proof for warranty,  WHY isn't there any proof what we paid. Was told 7-10 days ,waited and waited  nothing came. Did another chat in April and this time was told by customer rep (got her name Maryann) she didn't see anything asking for one, I may be a senior but know what was told to me but she said would be GLAD to help me out ,will forward information and I should receive one in 7-10 days  well past the 10 days now going into  May.

WHY is there no packing slip included lately in packages,and to anyone who write back saying you can print it out ,save your time not everyone has a printer..