Esteemed Contributor

They keep talking about them but I do not understand. They show other companies. Help please.

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

They keep talking about them but I do not understand. They show other companies. Help please.

@halfpint1  who are They? Where are you getting this information from?

Esteemed Contributor

Give us a clue please.

Plumbing codes?

Building codes

Codes of conduct?

Etc.

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 

If you're referring to coupon codes for savings at QVC, QVC doesn't offer those except for first time buyers.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I haven't heard anyone on QVC mention codes.  In what context was mention made?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@halfpint1 

If you're referring to coupon codes for savings at QVC, QVC doesn't offer those except for first time buyers.

Yes, I’ve seen the first time buyers coupon codes on the website banners, @KingstonsMom.  

Also, last year I received a “we miss you” email from QVC with a coupon code for $5, so they do offer occasional discount coupons for existing customers.

@halfpint1,   Other than those 2, I don’t know of any additional ones and I haven’t heard anyone in the on-air presentations mention codes.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Let me take a stab at this.

My guess is, (and it's only a guess) is that she is talking about rebate sites like Mr. Rebates and E-Bates (now Rakuten).

When you go through the check-out process, there is a box to enter an active discount code.

But as others have said, QVC does NOT offer discount codes EXCEPT for NEW customers.

I'm only guessing that she is going through one of those rebate sites, because a few months ago, she didn't know that she had to REQUEST her check to be sent to her from one of those sites.

She thought that they just automatically mailed them.

I don't know if she ever did get that resolved.

That's my take on what she means.

But, I could be 100% totally and completely wrong.

It wouldn't be the first time, and certainly not the last.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

“Keep talking about” what codes??? Who is “they”???

area code?

zip code?

moral code?

morse code?

genetic code?

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

My guess is, (and it's only a guess) is that she is talking about rebate sites like Mr. Rebates and E-Bates (now Rakuten).

When you go through the check-out process, there is a box to enter an active discount code.

But as others have said, QVC does NOT offer discount codes EXCEPT for NEW customers.

I'm only guessing that she is going through one of those rebate sites, because a few months ago, she didn't know that she had to REQUEST her check to be sent to her from one of those sites.

Ah, maybe the commercials advertising those “other companies” that give discount shopping codes?  

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

Ah, maybe the commercials advertising those “other companies” that give discount shopping codes?  

@geezerette 

Yeah, that would be my guess.

I think she does her shopping through Mr. Rebates & Rakuten.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.