Respected Contributor

467340A9-57CB-41AF-8AF5-7E427CEA9FB0.jpeg

So I received these Marc Fisher sandals last week and sat the box aside and kinda forgot about them until last night. I opened them and saw these pink colored dots and lines as seen in the photo. I looked at the left shoe to make sure I didn’t miss anything in the presentation and the left shoe is fine. I am sending them back of course. I don’t know if MF shipped these from their warehouse of if QVC did, but I honestly don’t know how these passed an inspection from quality control. Things happen, I know. 

Respected Contributor

The picture is kind of blurry but you can still see the dots. Sorry, I used my older iPad for this photo. 🙃

Esteemed Contributor

Definately worn before and were returned!!!!!

Should not sell returns as "new".........disgusting.

Honored Contributor

Probably a return that they should have sold as "as is".

QVC Customer Care

@wvumountiefan We've just sent you an email. Cindy

Respected Contributor

Marc Fisher shoes are expensive.  So you don't get what you pay for.  I won't be ordering from that line.

Respected Contributor

Well, I doubt they check each and every item individually.  That would cost a fortune.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Well, I doubt they check each and every item individually.  That would cost a fortune.  

maybe, but this doesn't cost more

shipping a defective product to customer ? 

and having to pay for return shipping 

and yes that's gross the shoe that was shipped, who would even buy that in a store 

Respected Contributor

dots look more like mold to me. sorry can't see any lines. 

Respected Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

@Peaches McPhee Well, I wonder how many hands touched these shoes prior to them being shipped to me?? I’m not sure I understand your reply. I said that I know things happen. My post was not negative, but this is a white shoe, which makes it very noticeable. It is costing way more since quality control missed it, which in turn the cost will be made up by raising the prices. Yep, it’s costing them a fortune.