Contributor

Customer Care--need help getting orders shipped!

Mod:  Could you please check on my order for the D & C french terry dip dye long sleeve tunics ordered on 3/17.  It shows they are still in process.  I would really appreciate your help.  I tried calling, but was put on hold for over 10 minutes, and finally hung up.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Customer Care--need help getting orders shipped!

@terra.  Shipping has suddenly gone from slow to extremely slow.  I just today had an order from the 17th ship.  Be patient a little longer and yours should be on its way.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Thanks Kachia.  I will wait a couple more days.  Thanks for taking the time to answer me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It sure has taken a turn for the worse.  I ordered several items to take on vac with me...ordered 2.5 weeks b4 our trip.

Not one made it.  Oh well, I survived without it.

In my case, I SWEAR they are holding my orders so they can combine shipping of items even though I order individually and on different charges.

I rec'd a box that had 3 clothing items, a philosophy AD order and some kitchen stuff.  Paid over $20 in shipping on a small box that didn't cost Q nearly that to send.

I very much dislike having only one invoice.  I order separate on purpose to have individual invoices.  One item, recd the wrong color.  Only want to return.  One clothing item, I want to even exchange for size....how am I suppose to write that all on that little slip?

I attached a huge paper, we shall see what happens.

I seem to be having a problem w/ Q and Firefox.  Every time I try to reprint an invoice or return slip, Firefox crashes.  EVERY time!!  No one can figure it out.

So only one invoice is a pain for me.

Honored Contributor

I just had several orders to ship today that had been in process since the 18th and although I'm in no real hurry for any of them, I feel for those of you who may need your orders more quickly. 

However, just think how hard it must be on all of the workers in the new fullfillment centers and them trying to get orders out as fast as possible, all the while getting complaints that customers are upset over orders that are still in process.. I can't even imagine.Heart

Honored Contributor

First time for me that an order has stayed in process this long -  ordered a Basso top on 3/22 -  but seeing what else is going on, I'll be patient.  It's something I want for a late July affair, so I should be fine unless the order gets cancelled.

I wonder if some companies are having trouble finding workers in some areas.  I know around me there are lots of hiring signs for unskilled workers along with some for the highly skilled???