Frequent Contributor

How is everyone's experience using Chat Live?   I favored the email even though it took a while for a response.  i could send the message and be on to something else while I waited for the reply.  I use the phone infrequently as I find the person I get often times knows less than I do!   Since they cancelled the email feature I have moved over to Chat Live.  The first time I tried it, it said there were 70 people ahead of me and it took 45 minutes for me to get "waited on"!   The last 2-3 times I've used it the # of people waiting doesn't show, but the approximate wait time is always 1 minute!  Each time it was been no where near 1 minute.  It has actually ranged from 8-14 minutes until I get a reply.   I'm wondering if anyone gets anything other than a 1 minute wait time when they use Chat Live?!? So far, I'm not impressed!

Contributor

Tried many times, but was thrown off it while waiting with no explanation, all but once.  Went from 80th down to 5th, then back up to higher #.  Crazy.

Took 1 hour and 15 minutes to hear from anyone, then another 45 minutes with them.  Specific notes they relayed for finance people to fix rejected, valid returns never helped.  100% wasted time...

Respected Contributor

Live chat has become painfully slow, just like everything else associated with QVC.