Esteemed Contributor

I've tried ordering H217090 trees on lunchtime special and it keeps telling me to choose a color I can't hear on phone so guess I can't order. 

QVC Customer Care

I am so sorry @1Snickers you can choose either the gold or the silver. If you are having issues I can try and help. You can email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

I've tried ordering H217090 trees on lunchtime special and it keeps telling me to choose a color I can't hear on phone so guess I can't order

Try hitting the color several times.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Thanks for the suggestion. I hit the silver multiple times both regular ordering and with the APP it still isn't working, can't order eterna earrings either and now free shipping is over. 
  I didn't need either so saved $$$!

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC  Thanks but the free shipping is over now. It did the same thing when I selected a color of Eterna earrings. It seems to do this when it's free shipping. 

Trusted Contributor

Must be a glitch in the system because I've also had trouble ordering anything requiring a color selection for about a week when I use my iPad. Nothing happens when I hit the color select button. I've had to use the QVC app on my iPad to order anything requiring a color selection. Weird that the app works for me but the website doesn't.

i hope you can successfully place your tree order. 😊 They are very pretty. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Maltichonmom17   crazy, I just hit it again for the trees and since free shipping is over now it was going to charge me $7.50 shipping!  I had tried ordering with the ap and it did the same kept saying to choose a color.

I called customer service and it was still on special value and he gave me the free shipping. 
  Didn't order other items I couldn't get decided I don't need them and free shipping is over.

I told the rep that others have had problems all day with wish lists, etc and he said he would report it. I told him it always does this with free shipping!

I'm hearing disabled and on my phone someone has to type what the rep says and I hope they get it correct. It's getting too hard to order.

QVC Customer Care

@1Snickers 

I have sent you an email. 

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU TO Beth and Alice! I got my trees! 😀