Esteemed Contributor

MY PETER THOMAS ROTH SKIN CARE DELIVERY HAS BEEN ALL OVER THE EAST COAST.  IT WILL BE SENT BACK INSTANTLY IF IT EVER ARRIVES.  HAVE NO USE FOR IT AT ALL ANYMORE.

Respected Contributor

I just received an email notice from UPS that all shipments are being delayed due to the emergency situations across this country (protests, shut-downs, etc.).

Currently my city is in curfew.

Coming on top of the Covid situation, I am quite sympathetic to our front line shipping workers and postal employees and all the challenges they are facing!

My only hope is for my item to arrive safely SOMEDAY, as there is no need for any non-necessity to be a priority in my life.

I pray for the health and safety of all my fellow citizens and thank all those working in unbelievable circumstances.

Respected Contributor

I saw on the news a UPS truck being looted I think in California.   

Regular Contributor

We might as well face it, not only are we mostly stuck at home but our deliveries are not going to be coming as we would like. Makes me sad that our world is so messed up. How did we get like this?

Honored Contributor

Why do you have no use for it? Did you buy it somewhere else?

Valued Contributor
Ok, if we are now adding riots to the list of reasons orders are "in process" for a month and counting than it would only be good business to allow customers to cancel orders if they wish to.
Honored Contributor

Most complaints about shipping seem to be impulse  buying.  When I order something I want or need I am willing to wait for it to come.  I have  not had much of a delay with orders here.  In fact on 05-26 I ordered a fan and it came yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

My item was for a birthday gift for my mother, who loves anything PTR.  Had to purchase at Blue Mercury with their curbside pick up.  Cost more but needed it for today.  I doubt I will ever see my QVC order.  It has been sent all over the place.

Occasional Contributor

I have 8 orders the oldest are close to a month ago and the newest 2 weeks ago and I have yet to receive any of them.