Frequent Contributor

I am still waiting on a return label or pick up on item

E233127 EcoFlow Tech RIVER Mobile Power Station Travel Bundle with Case

Was told it would happen yesterday. 

Frequent Contributor

Seriously......At the very least all I want is an address to send the package to.  Then I can arrange to ship it back. 

Frequent Contributor

According to the self help section it says "for returns just attached the enclosed return label and give it to the post office".

I didn't get the handy return label with item E233127 But I did get a shirt today and it had the label.  If I don't get the infformation I need soon I will try and use that label  on the box. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Still waiting

[ Edited ]

@Susan345, you received a response from the Moderator Susan on the Thread you started ¨So Mad i could Scream¨ Try and stick to one thread so that you could see if a Moderator answers.

What you can do is go back to that Thread and reply to Susan-QVC and let her know what you would like to do. It´s confusing, but as time goes on you will learn also lol.

Honored Contributor

@Susan345 wrote:

According to the self help section it says "for returns just attached the enclosed return label and give it to the post office".

I didn't get the handy return label with item E233127 But I did get a shirt today and it had the label.  If I don't get the infformation I need soon I will try and use that label  on the box. 

@Susan345- If you do that, you'll cause yourself more problems.  The items would likely need to go to different processing centers.  The labels have a scan code on them and it won't match the item you're returning either.

Take the advice given in the previous post and check out your other thread for the help you're seeking.

Honored Contributor

@Susan345 wrote:

@Susan345   I wouldn't try that.  Different merchandise is handled by different locations.  A clothing location may not accept your merchandise.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@Susan345, you received a response from the Moderator Susan on the Thread you started ¨So Mad i could Scream¨ Try and stick to one thread so that you could see if a Moderator answers.

What you can do is go back to that Thread and reply to Susan-QVC and let her know what you would like to do. It´s confusing, but as time goes on you will learn also lol.

Thanks for the tip.  I did that yesterday and still no reply on either post.  I guess I'll be stuck with this thing I won't use.  Maybe I can gift it to someone.