Super Contributor

CHECK YOUR Q Card STATEMENTS

So glad I went over my statements for the last four months.  I had purchased two of H222343 in Feb. and returned them.  I was charged $17.44 three times, totaling $52.32. They also charged an extra shipping of $8.95.  Grand total $61.27.  I understand that they deduct shipping.  Even though the two items were  in one box they charge shipping for both.  I understand that. 2 X $8.95 = $17.90.  If you subtract the shipping from the total paid I should have gotten $43.37.  They only refunded me $20.66.  Of course with the pandemic I can't get anyone to answer my call.  Be careful!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: CHECK YOUR Q Card STATEMENTS

I am shocked surprised that folks DO NOT regularly check each & every CC statement. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@usffan 

Send an email to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and give them the details of your order and your problem.

They are quick at responding and extremely helpful!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@usffan You really waited 4 months? I was taught early on to check every statement for anything when it was received.

I even check my grocery store receipt before I drive away from the store.

Honored Contributor

@usffan. Did you use Q's return label? If so they deduct the amount listed on the face of that label too.
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the head's up. I reviewed mine tonight and found out I am still be charged on easy pay for something that was returned. 

Trusted Contributor

So last month I paid over the amount owed because it included 3 easy pays not included on the bill.  The bill for this month just came and those 3 easy pays were included in this bill again, meaning I was charged twice for them.  Guess I'll have to contact Q's cc company and try to get some kind of answer.  I'm done with easy pay from now on.

Honored Contributor

@chlema wrote:

So last month I paid over the amount owed because it included 3 easy pays not included on the bill.  The bill for this month just came and those 3 easy pays were included in this bill again, meaning I was charged twice for them.  Guess I'll have to contact Q's cc company and try to get some kind of answer.  I'm done with easy pay from now on.

@chlema  I call it The Easy  Pay TRAP.  I stopped using it.  Best thing I ever  did.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Any additional orders I place I will use my own cc and not do easy pay again.