Regular Contributor

Hi @Kim-QVC I have not recieved the email, would it be gioing to my qvc account email?

QVC Customer Care

@hotbuyer wrote:

Hi @Kim-QVC I have not recieved the email, would it be gioing to my qvc account email?

Yes, the one associated with your QVC account it is an AOL address, if you have not received it email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I'll respond there. ~Kim

Regular Contributor

I didn't get it again @Kim-QVC.. I just emailed the address you gave me. 

Regular Contributor

Wow ... Well after not receiving the emails I was suppose to get and emailing the social team with no response, I called Customer Service again. Apparently, I will not be getting my order and there was some kind of mess up on QVC end. The CS agent did say they were looking into what happend but pretty much I got the attitude of we are sold out of the item now and sorry about your luck. No trying to come up with any solutions or offering to do anything in regards to this matter besides a refund of the money they took from me for an item that was never shipped. I have never had any issues with QVC customer service  when I ve had to speak with them and they have been great in the past until this issue.Thanks anyway @Kim-QVC for trying to look into this for me, I don't know why your emails never came through or if you found anything different from what I was just told.  

Regular Contributor

I had a nice surprise today from QVC so I just wanted to say thank you again @Kim-QVC because I am sure you were the one behind that. The CS agent I spoke with last night might have been having a bad day when she spoke with me and with her attitude. But I really appreciate the gesture and my faith in QVC customer service is restored for now. So thank you so much again.