Regular Contributor

I ordered the Bose TSV on 8/20, item on QVC site said shipped on 8/22. I was also sent a tracking number and email confirmation on 8/22 from UPS that it had been ship and would be delievered on 8/23. I am a frequent buyer too frequent so I kind of know the QVC shipping patterns for regular items and TSV items. I know TSV items usually ship quickly but not that quick. The EDD on the item was 8/24 so when it didn't come on 8/23 I figured ok it will be here 8/24. I looked at tracking info and it gives no tracking details even though it says shipped. I called QVC CS and was told by first agent it was probably lost, he would try and send out another one but of course they sold out and I would have to wait to 9/4 for QVC to do something. After calling UPS to see what was going, I was told that the package was never shipped. So I am thinking to myself how can it be lost if it was never shipped. I called QVC back and told them what UPS told me and this time I was told they don't know what happen because Bose is shipping the item and I have to wait until Sept 4th. This item is a gift and I just want to know if I am going to get the order or not. If it is backordered I would not  be happy because it said in stock when I bought it in the first presentation, however, if it is only going to be delayed a week or two I still want the item. I just don't know why QVC can't give me a straight answer. I don't know if this has happen to anyone else or not but I don't understand how they can't know where an item is or what happen to it or if they messed up and its on backordered. The worst is I can't even cancel the order now and get my money back to get it from somewhere else. 

Honored Contributor

@hotbuyer   What a mess! CS really stinks at QVC, this just proves the point.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bose TSV Order MIA???

[ Edited ]

@hotbuyer

I am so sorry this is happening to you. Shopping should be fun and enjoyable. Here is is not! It is becomming frightening.

I have been a HUGE  (  over $2,000 or more a month,every month,paid early)  shopper here for 30 yrs,but now I am afraid to order!

Between all the mistakes,that cost  us SHOPPERS  money and then dealing with SYNCRONY BANK correcting the Q's mistakes ,  it is becomming a nightmare to shop here!

Regular Contributor

Thanks @MalteseMomma I am pretty new to QVC just pass 3 years though I have spent a lot 1000's with them since I started shopping here. I have been beyond frustrated lately. Especially in regards to shipping, just before this happen they shipped out an item that I had cancelled. Now they are shipping over $100 dollar items through USPS which my mail person just tosses on our bottom step (if it makes it there), no where close to the door and where people can just grab it walking down the street and leaves, no ringing of the doorbell nothing.  

QVC Customer Care

@hotbuyer wrote:

I ordered the Bose TSV on 8/20, item on QVC site said shipped on 8/22. I was also sent a tracking number and email confirmation on 8/22 from UPS that it had been ship and would be delievered on 8/23. I am a frequent buyer too frequent so I kind of know the QVC shipping patterns for regular items and TSV items. I know TSV items usually ship quickly but not that quick. The EDD on the item was 8/24 so when it didn't come on 8/23 I figured ok it will be here 8/24. I looked at tracking info and it gives no tracking details even though it says shipped. I called QVC CS and was told by first agent it was probably lost, he would try and send out another one but of course they sold out and I would have to wait to 9/4 for QVC to do something. After calling UPS to see what was going, I was told that the package was never shipped. So I am thinking to myself how can it be lost if it was never shipped. I called QVC back and told them what UPS told me and this time I was told they don't know what happen because Bose is shipping the item and I have to wait until Sept 4th. This item is a gift and I just want to know if I am going to get the order or not. If it is backordered I would not  be happy because it said in stock when I bought it in the first presentation, however, if it is only going to be delayed a week or two I still want the item. I just don't know why QVC can't give me a straight answer. I don't know if this has happen to anyone else or not but I don't understand how they can't know where an item is or what happen to it or if they messed up and its on backordered. The worst is I can't even cancel the order now and get my money back to get it from somewhere else. 

Hi @hotbuyer - I apologize that we have disappointed and frustrated you with this Bose order. I was able to check on this order and I can see that it is an item that is sent directly from the vendor's warehouse, they have provided a UPS tracking number. I also do not see any further movement yet on this order, I will continue to monitor order, I am confident that we'll see an update on Monday, UPS typically does not work the weekend, unfortunately this item did sell out and a repalcement can not be sent at this time. I was hoping that would be an option on Monday if we did not see it updated. I will follow up with you on Monday with an email and will monitor this order over the weekend. Sincerely, Kim. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hotbuyer- Sounds like what happened to me with the garden shovel I ordered.  Even though I got a tracking number (and an email that said it had shipped), there was no further movement on the item and my sister-in-law, who ordered after me, got hers within days.

Of course, the color I wanted sold out and I had to accept a different one, which was my very last choice.  But I have no idea (and clearly never will) of what happened to my first order.

It seems to me that there may be some issues between QVC (orders) and the vendors shipping from their own warehouses.  It's very frustrating.  I hope your issue gets resolved.

Occasional Contributor

i've also had shippig issues of late w/QVC.  A pair of shoes and a piece of jewelry have said "delivered" when tracked.  They may have been delivered but they were not delivered to me!  Calling CS only leaves me hanging as well.  Have to "wait" until QVC decides it's enough time, then of course the item is out of stock or unavailable in the color choice.  It may not be QVC's doing but shipping has to improve or I will have to stop purchasing from them.  One of my items was also a gift that has not gone ungiven.  Competence with shipping is extremely important when purchasing online.  Figure it out!

Regular Contributor

Thanks @Kim-QVC for looking into this for me. I will look forward to hearing from you on Monday. 

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@qnbee wrote:

i've also had shippig issues of late w/QVC.  A pair of shoes and a piece of jewelry have said "delivered" when tracked.  They may have been delivered but they were not delivered to me!  Calling CS only leaves me hanging as well.  Have to "wait" until QVC decides it's enough time, then of course the item is out of stock or unavailable in the color choice.  It may not be QVC's doing but shipping has to improve or I will have to stop purchasing from them.  One of my items was also a gift that has not gone ungiven.  Competence with shipping is extremely important when purchasing online.  Figure it out!

Hi @qnbee I'm sorry that has happened. I was following on my previous post to "hotbuyer" and noticed your post. I'm very sorry that these items show delivered yet you did not received them. I have sent you an email to assist you with these orders. Thank you for posting in our Community forums. ~Kim

QVC Customer Care

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@hotbuyer wrote:

Hi @hotbuyer - I apologize that we have disappointed and frustrated you with this Bose order. I was able to check on this order and I can see that it is an item that is sent directly from the vendor's warehouse, they have provided a UPS tracking number. I also do not see any further movement yet on this order, I will continue to monitor order, I am confident that we'll see an update on Monday, UPS typically does not work the weekend, unfortunately this item did sell out and a repalcement can not be sent at this time. I was hoping that would be an option on Monday if we did not see it updated. I will follow up with you on Monday with an email and will monitor this order over the weekend. Sincerely, Kim. 

Hi @hotbuyer , I wanted you to know that I have sent you an email following up on this order. ~Kim