Valued Contributor

Beth--Moderator

[ Edited ]

I need some help and have tried CS several times and they haven't been able to solve this problem. There was a tax free weekend 2 weeks ago here in MA. The computer wasn't showing it, so I had to pay the tax on the item I purchased. They said they would send it over to management, but my tax has not been refunded and it has been 10 days. A priority message was also sent to management. How can I get my tax refunded? I purchased this item (necklace on 8/30/20.) Thank you for whatever help you can give!! Mia 2

Honored Contributor

@mia 2 

email the mods at QVCSOCIALTEAM@qvc.com . include the dates and your order numbers. they should be able to help you.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Thanks Sunshine45!  Will try that. I already tried it once and it didn't go through.  Will try again. Mia2

Valued Contributor

Sunshine45~~ When I put in that e-mail address, it brings me right back to this page. Don't know what I am doing wrong.  Any advice?

Honored Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

Sunshine45~~ When I put in that e-mail address, it brings me right back to this page. Don't know what I am doing wrong.  Any advice?

@mia 2,  I'm not sure how sending an email could bring you to this page.

Are you logging into your email account, creating a new message, then addressing it to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, and sending it?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

That´s why Sharke keeps saying send it  ¨off line¨

QVC Customer Care

Hi @mia 2 I sent you an email concerning the tax free weekend.

Honored Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

@mia 2   You don't send the email through the QVC website.  You send it from your email account.  It has nothing to do with the QVC website.  I see that Alice from QVC already responded to you that she sent you an email but wanted to make sure you understood it for the future.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic