Regular Contributor

I ordered Martha Stewart jeans during the TSV presentation. The next day they are on backorder???? And yet, if I put in the same item and size again, it doesn't say they are sold out. What is QVC doing here? That seems like fooling the customer just to get more orders. Can I have an answer from QVC please?

Trusted Contributor

@Purseone I have the same issue with Susan Graver jeans I ordered. The order went through, I got a confirmation receipt and it showed in process, now it’s on Backorder. CS Rep said there is not a guarantee you will receive the item ordered.....What???? How can you sell items you do not have in stock????? Very frustrating......

QVC Customer Care

@Purseone

My apologies but it seems that there is some kind of glitch. It is as you say, available for others to order. I have updated the order and it now states in process. I will monitor this situation to ensure you receive your item.

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

@grandma petes

I have checked your order as well but all of this item is now on backorder. I am sorry this happened but I do know that Susan Graver will be working overtime to fulfill these orders.

Beth QVC

Regular Contributor

Thank you Beth QVC. I appreciate the follow up.

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC Thank you Beth. I appreciate you taking the time to check on this. Have a great day.