Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

Can a moderator please help me!!

Over the weekend I received the Isaac Mizrahi lace cold shoulder dress.When I tried it on this morning I noticed a small tear in the lace in the front near the left shoulder.I have a wedding next week that I want to wear the dress to.If I send it back for an exchange it will take too long.Is there any way you can help me out.I’m in a bind. I have nothing else to wear!!

I would appreciate anything you can do to help. Thank you 🙏!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Can a moderator please help me!!

[ Edited ]

If it were me I'd order another dress and expedite shipping, hoping the new one is perfect.  Meanwhile, get the damage dress packaged up to ship back, mark it "Damaged", then call Customer Service and explain to them about the damaged dress and that you'd appreciate them removing return shipping costs.....  Have fun at the wedding! 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
QVC Customer Care

@NicksmomESQ I see you've been helped, have a great time at the wedding. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

@Cindy-QVC   Yes !! Thank you. I just got off the phone with Jennifer in customer service.She was very helpful!! She is sending me another dress by express mail.I will have it by Wednesday!! In the meantime I’ll send back the one I have.QVC is picking up all of the express & return fees!!

Respected Contributor

Wonderful to hear of great customer service! Enjoy the wedding and your new dress.

Honored Contributor

That's wonderful!!  That was great customer service!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*