Esteemed Contributor

Re: Backordered items

[ Edited ]

@Jeanne from VA 

I just don't understand what is going on with this company.  Smiley Sad

QVC used to be a trusted place to shop...........Sadly,this is no longer the case.  imo

Valued Contributor

There seems to be a glitch in the system. There are many of us who are having the same problem with conflicting status showing at the same time (back order on the front page with item), and "in processing" once you click on the page to look at the item. I did not have a cancel option even available. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Backordered items

[ Edited ]

QVC always seems to have a glitch somewhere lately!!

Not good for business!

Contributor

Thanks for the info on how to cancel back-ordered item by going to view details.  Was able to cancel both my backordered items after they had been sitting in "in process" for over 2 weeks.  Frustrated lately with the shipping of orders.

Occasional Contributor

Something does need to be done about inventory control!  i ordered a Tarte product and when I ordered it, it did not say anything about being backordered.  About 2 weeks went by since I had placed the order, and I had not received my item.  After logging into my account, I saw that the item was backordered!  Not one notification from QVC about it!  I don't know what it going on with that vendor, but you can't find this product anywhere (Tarte Clay Color Corrector).