Honored Contributor

Re: Backordered but ordered prior to presenting?

I only wish mine said Backorder.  I would then be able to cancel and shop elsewhere for the item.  Instead, I'm waiting 10 days with multiple orders stating Preparing your order, and no way to cancel it.

Have you noticed several items in the last couple of days that are on advance shipping?  But it's rarely mentioned in the presentation, it just pops up on the graphic.  

Contributor

It is happening to me more times than I like.  It shows in stock when I order, goes through to "preparing your order" to "backorder".

In addition, those items that stay in "preparing your order" for 7-10 days ... when that is supposedly the time it is supposed to be from order to receiving.

I understand we are still dealing with end of pandemic issues, but ...

Contributor

I posted this same issue in the Q talk section. I actually called customer care last night and attempted to get this straightened out. Now my “in stock” to “preparing your order (seven days)” to “back order (two days)” is now, again, “preparing your order”.

We shall see how long they now need to again prepare my order ..... I’m going to return to shopping at Loft - none of this BS from QVC anymore.