Regular Contributor

Have searched several things recently and the items are there, but there are no reviews, (ex: J365973). At the top of the page, it shows the stars and how many reviews there are, but when you scroll down or click on the reviews link, you get an "OOPS that page doesn't exist" with a photo of Shawn and Rick at a control panel. I almost always read reviews before I purchase. Please advise!

Respected Contributor

I'm having the same issue.  

Honored Contributor

Usually when this happens I can reload the page and then the reviews show up, not today.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where Are The Reviews?

[ Edited ]

Same here. Yesterday I was trying to see the reviews of a no kink garden hose. No luck. Got that oops message.

Esteemed Contributor

I checked out the item # you mentioned to see what you were talking about.  I had not seen that before.  QVC sure does have its share of website and technical issues.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

This happens to me sometimes. If I watched the video all the way through ff if you want then the reviews would load. It's weird but it worked for me. 

Respected Contributor

@Deb213 

If you hadn't mentioned it was Shawn I wouldn't have recognized her lol.

Honored Contributor

Yep...I looked at two different items - 1 item reviews will not show up, the other, image not available!! This is a shopping channel isn't it?

Honored Contributor

I checked reviews again this morning on the item I wanted to view yesterday - Still not available!

QVC Customer Care

@Deb213 wrote:

Have searched several things recently and the items are there, but there are no reviews, (ex: J365973). At the top of the page, it shows the stars and how many reviews there are, but when you scroll down or click on the reviews link, you get an "OOPS that page doesn't exist" with a photo of Shawn and Rick at a control panel. I almost always read reviews before I purchase. Please advise!

Good morning @Deb213 @Mom2Dogs @rockygems123 @Lali1 @Puppy Lips  Thank you for posting with us here in our Community forums. I have opened a service inquiry on this issue. We appreciate that you have started this thread. Kim