Frequent Contributor

Auto Delivery Beauty Collections

Dear QVC, please correct the problem when a collection is sold out from a TSV (or the AD is just no longer available) and the future delivery pictures/descriptions are removed from the site. And PLEASE, when that shipment is up for release, have it so the picture and description of the items in that shipment are availble for viewing! Bare Minerals has different color cosmetic items in their AD's and its nice to see what's coming. Seeing the AD pictures on TSV days is a great selling point, and has helped me decide to buy the TSV.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Auto Delivery Beauty Collections

Hi @Happymom523 Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. I will be sure to pass it on to our Beauty Buyers.

Honored Contributor

This is a great suggestion and I hope the beauty buyers or the web developers listen, @Alice-QVC. Once they take the video down, I don't know what I'm getting in my next 4-5 shipments. 

If there are 5 I want and one I do not, I don't know which one to skip. Seems to me it would cost QVC less money to skip my shipment than to send it to me only to have me return it.

If you are making a contract with me for 6 shipments, it's very important that you keep the details about that contract - including future colors or scents - around for me to see. Right now, QVC does not do that and it's very frustrating for the consumers.

@Happymom523, you might be able to find a video from the TSV presentation out on YouTube that shows the future shipments. If you know the name of the Bare Minerals TSV collection you purchased, try searching for that in Google or YouTube to see if you find a video on the QVC channel. You can also check websites like the Musings of a Muse blog or the Blue Skies for Me blog, which may have the details. But we shouldn't have to go hunt down details of purchases we've made like that - QVC should make sure they are available for us until the end of the AD plan.

QVC Customer Care

Thank you @ChynnaBlue, I will include your post in the email to our Buyers.

Frequent Contributor

ChynnaBlue, I looked online. The video on You-Tube has the sections describing the AD deliveries grayed-out unfortunately. It's the same video as is up for the single shipment on the Q website.  Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree with OP.  I just tried to change one of my AD to a different color foundation and it wouldn't let me.  Very frustrating.  Hoping that will be resolved when it is closer to the AD time since I don't want the one that was originally ordered and has since been returned - otherwise I will just cancel it altogether.