Esteemed Contributor

Re: Attention Moderator: Problem With Tracking Returns

@Alice-QVC - For what it's worth, the Track Your Return link on the new Order Status page has not worked at all since that new layout was implemented a month ago. There have been many, many posts about this in the forums, and it has nothing to do with anyone's computer or browser settings. The linked page lists only categories of "Date Printed" (which is simply the day the order was placed), a "Tracking Number" that always just says "Packslip in Box" below it, and "Status," which is always "Complete" as soon as the order has shipped. There are now no links, no updates, and no options for tracking returns on the QVC website. It would be great to get this problem fixed.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @loriqvc thank you for your feedback, I have sent an email to our IT department to let them know the tracking is not working.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC - Thank you for working to get this issue resolved. I know it will be helpful to a lot of customers!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Alice-QVC - Thank you for working to get this issue resolved. I know it will be helpful to a lot of customers!

It will be helpful for everyone.  

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Alice-QVC - For what it's worth, the Track Your Return link on the new Order Status page has not worked at all since that new layout was implemented a month ago. There have been many, many posts about this in the forums, and it has nothing to do with anyone's computer or browser settings. The linked page lists only categories of "Date Printed" (which is simply the day the order was placed), a "Tracking Number" that always just says "Packslip in Box" below it, and "Status," which is always "Complete" as soon as the order has shipped. There are now no links, no updates, and no options for tracking returns on the QVC website. It would be great to get this problem fixed.

@loriqvc, @Alice-QVC  -  Completely agree about this.  I had no problems tracking a return until QVC updated the new order/return/easy pay layout page.  We can track from the order, the button is there, but gives no current status about a return.  PLEASE ask IT or whoever handles that, to fix it for us.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@loriqvc 

Thank you! 

Respected Contributor

I returned a seven hundred dollar fiber optic tree , had the return picked up by usps. Now there’s absolutely no record of the return . No return confirmation from usps even. They apparently didn’t even scan the return label ! How can this be ? 

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ I had the same problem .....Be sure to keep your receipt from the post office to prove your item was returned.  I held on to the receipt and finally got an e-mail saying my refund was processed.  Could not see tracking at all. 

I had a problem with videos not working on each product and six months ago, after being told at first to check cookies, browser, reboot, I still have not heard a work from the problem forwarded by the mod to the powers that be.  Please be gentle with the mods...they are messengers and have no control over the problem.  But somewhere, somehow, changes are being made to the website, and  this has caused more problems than is worthwhile.  Q needs to get a new IT consultant.  The problems have led me to purchase less and less.

Honored Contributor

I am waiting for two problems to resolve themselves concerning returns before I order anything else.  I returned two sweaters the day after I received them.  No tracking or word from QVC.   I ordered a pair of TSV shoes that I received that according to QVC had never shipped.  They did not fit so I returned them and now according to the order they are resending them to me.  I can't trust QVC to get an order delivered on time so no Christmas gifts will be purchased there.  

Valued Contributor

I sent an expensive item back about a month ago & no tracking a return is possible. I was having an anxiety attack. It never used to be so difficult to track a return. Many have complained. Mine did show up as returned about 12 days later!! No more for me!