Super Contributor

@Kim-QVC   Yep, one of the pics was corrupted and was, apparently, causing the problem.  Thank you for letting me know you couldn't see my posts at all on your end...helped me figure it out.

I should have thot of one of the pics causing the problem first, but I'm not an IT person, altho I've been around IT and computers most of my life and have learned a thing or two.  I should have been a systems analyst...or something!

The fact that your system kept giving me the posted! message was throwing me off.  Also, I couldn't figure what "delay" meant. 

I apologize for everything I thought about y'all...at midnight last night...when I was tired...and grumpy!   

@Annabellethecat66   That's not me.  I wish. 

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
QVC Customer Care

Re: Another test...

[ Edited ]

@MacDuFF wrote:

@Kim-QVC   Yep, one of the pics was corrupted and was, apparently, causing the problem.  Thank you for letting me know you couldn't see my posts at all on your end...helped me figure it out.

I should have thot of one of the pics causing the problem first, but I'm not an IT person, altho I've been around IT and computers most of my life and have learned a thing or two.  I should have been a systems analyst...or something!

The fact that your system kept giving me the posted! message was throwing me off.  Also, I couldn't figure what "delay" meant. 

I apologize for everything I thought about y'all...at midnight last night...when I was tired...and grumpy!   

@Annabellethecat66   That's not me.  I wish. 

Good morning @MacDuFF thank you for posting back and letting us know what happened. Also, I am glad that you didn't give up on the post  👍 -Kim