Honored Contributor

Another Fast Order!

[ Edited ]

Order processing/shipping is sure an improvement for me!

Ordered a denim jacket on 6/3, it shipped on 6/6 and arrived in my mailbox today 6/8!

I think they're definitely working on these problems and hope improvements will be seen soon for everyone!

BTW, I'm in GA.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I won`t say fast, but mine have been back to the old week to 10 days lately.

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf 

5 days from order to delivery is a BIG improvement for me!

And I really appreciate it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

My last order was surprisingly fast too; it was either 7 or 8 days, and probably would have been sooner but it was over the Memorial Day weekend which added at least a day.  But it only had to travel 400 miles.  I do appreciate the improvement in in process time though, hope it continues.

Frequent Contributor

Wish I could say the same.   I had something shipped 5/31/19 and I still don't have it.   In contrast, I ordered from HSN on Sunday and I had my orders delivered on Thurday with free shipping.......

Regular Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Order processing/shipping is sure an improvement for me!

Ordered a denim jacket on 6/3, it shipped on 6/6 and arrived in my mailbox today 6/8!

I think they're definitely working on these problems and hope improvements will be seen soon for everyone!

BTW, I'm in GA.

I can't complain about the orders/shipping but the returns.....ugh!😒

Honored Contributor

Now the big hold up is UPS and the post office.  I don't see any reason why something has to sit in my local branch post office for 3 days before being delivered, or in the Hodgkins, Il. UPS center for 4 days before being loaded on a truck.  I guess that's the low-priority service for which QVC pays.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I placed an order on the 4th, and it is supposed to be here on the 11th.  That's a week, which is about what it normally takes.  I don't order much from QVC though, but it usually takes 7 - 9 days for my orders to be delivered.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I'm not experiencing the problems with shipping or delivery that others are, knock on wood.  

I just posted in another thread that I ordered a top on 6/4 and a top and pair of shoes on 6/7 and all 3 are out for delivery today.  

All of them switched from UPS to USPS so I also don't have the problem with items sitting in UPS hubs before being transferred or sitting in a post office before being delivered.  I don't think that's QVC's fault.  I think that's your local post office's fault or the fault of UPS.